Forums / New to footytube? Introduce Yourself
Order: Newest / Oldest
Hello To Each And Every One Of You...
DsLee559 (Seattle Sounders) 2 years ago
Greetings to all! I'm 23 years old and just starting to both play and watch soccer/futbol on a regular basis. Over the past year and a half, I've really started to appreciate the beautiful game a lot more.

Prior to the World Cup last year, the only time I would watch soccer at all would be World Cup tournaments. From a young age, I just couldn't help but notice and appreciate the passion of these men giving everything they have on the pitch for their nations. I also believe that the quality of the domestic league in America during my youth, the MLS, prevented me from ever truly dedicating hours at a time in front my television to watch matches. Perhaps this past World Cup truly opened my eyes, now as a young man, to watch leagues such as the Premier League in England and La Liga in Spain. Through watching these leagues, I am now starting to see just how exciting Soccer/Football/Futbol can be. I'm now actually a little disappointed that I stopped playing organized soccer at the age of 8.

In conclusion I'm excited to continue to watch the beautiful game from here on out. Yes, I do feel like a noob. Also yes, I do feel like I'm not just hopping onto bandwagons for certain teams, but the entire sport as well. However, though this may be one of the most cliche phrases EVER, it's better late than never.

I'm extremely excited to continue learning about and watching all of the different leagues, teams, and footballers. Please feel free to educate me, and forgive me if I ever sound TOO new or inexperienced with any comments or questions I may have.

Salut!
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
Hey Lee welcome to footytube first of all, it's never too late to start learning about the game it just means now you have Alot more to take in but now you'll appreciate it more! You were always going to fall in love with it at some stage it was just a matter of time! You have come to the right place to sort you out with all you need to know mate, get stuck into the forums you will learn tons of useful things in there! Hope to see you about and if I can help you with anything give me a shout!
Redsince63 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Alright Lee, maybe it took some time for you to see the light but theres no going back now ! Once your hooked you're hooked, like John (Greatscot) says youve come to the perfect place as well ! Check out the Manchester United chat (popular channels) if you want some fun and free knowledge ! Ok see yer around Greetings Patrick
Tony (footytube staff) 2 years ago
Hi lee, and on behalf of the footytube staff, welcome to the site.
As you are new, do have a read of our community guidelines, theres a lot of important info in there to make life easier for you around the site.
I have left you the link below.
If you have any questions or problems regarding the site, just give myself a shout or any of the other staff members here on the site, and as you see above, some of our esteemed members are always ready to hand out advice to the newbies.
Enjoy the site
Cheers

Link: www.footytube.com/forums/the-stands-general-footy-...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football