Forums / New to footytube? Introduce Yourself
Order: Newest / Oldest
Hello From Texas!
Voornicator (Feyenoord) 3 years ago
I can't believe it took me so long to find this site, but....

The son of poor Dutch immigrants, now supporting Feyenoord Rotterdam proudly from Fort Worth, Texas, finally found footytube.
Unfortunately it's really hard to support Feyenoord without money for EredivisieTV, so thank god for this site and its creators.
Arsenal are my second favourite club (mostly because of RVP, Bergkamp, and Wenger) and I follow the Gunners with great support.
I'm still recovering from my heartbreak in the summer for Oranje, but I completely agree with Cruijff's criticism of the Final performance, Oranje need to get back to a 4-3-3 and attacking.
Ich kann auch deutsch, und obwohl ich die Nationalmannschaft hasse, habe ich viele Freunde in Hannover, und diese Saison ist sehr gut für die Roten gewesen!
In short, I can only hope that this season gives me sufficient outlet for my footballing opinions, because let me tell you, it's nearly impossible to find anyone in the know in Texas....

Tl;dr-- thanks for existing footytube
Juno (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Hi Evan, welcome to the footytube.
Since you are new to the site, do have a read of our community guidelines: Link: www.footytube.com/forums/the-stands-general-footy-...

"Oranje need to get back to a 4-3-3 and attacking"
I like this statement. :)

Cheers
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Welcome aboard mate, enjoy the site
Raj (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I hear the snow out there is making a mess of the Superbowl. Atleast you've got real football champ , welcome to the community !
Lifeguard 3 years ago
Welcome to footytube! As I also reside in north america, I feel your pain in being unable to pay for the right channels to watch my favorite teams, but the highlights on here are great! Welcome aboard

Kick4Life - changing lives through football