Forums / New to footytube? Introduce Yourself
Order: Newest / Oldest
Hello From Scotland
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Hello everyone, My name is John and you may have noticed I'm a Glasgow Rangers fan and a newbie to this site, I look forward to getting stuck into some games and discussions!
Cheers
Lifeguard 3 years ago
Hi John, welcome to footytube! Look forward to seeing you around
Cheers Lifeguard!
Lyndon (Panathinaikos Athens) 3 years ago
Hi there John, and welcome to footytube, or as we say in Canada and Greece.... Welcome to footytube.

We are a very diverse group of people here and I hope you can get involved in the different forum options and check out the latest from different teams around the world.

My condolences as I watched the ranger's champion's league matches and thought they might show us differently this year!

Have a quick look over here,

Link: www.footytube.com/forums/the-stands-general-footy-...

And if you need any help or have any questions most of it should be answered in the above section!

Cheers!

Cheers Lyndon, will have a good look rthrough the forums when I get a chance, been a bit hectic with christmas coming up not had much time on my hands!
Oh cheap shot about Rangers in the champions league, luckily my expectations weren't so high and was extremely proud of the boys! 6 points from a tough a group compared to the 1 we got last year is a big improvement for me!
Cheers mate
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Well I was disappointed we didn't beat bursapur last night, especially after going a goal up.
Bring on the scousers in the europa cup.... Hehehehe
Yeah after going a goal up I thought we were too negative and Bursaspor were there for the taking, second half we just sat back far too deep and invited them onto us, that being said they're a decent side and had nothing to lose anyway, and maybe I'm being a bit picky but I thought McGregor should've saved their goal, with the season he's having should have been an easy one for him! (I'm just being picky though!)

Kick4Life - changing lives through football