Forums / New to footytube? Introduce Yourself
Order: Newest / Oldest
Hello From Rainy Seattle
Whmermaid (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Hi, I'm Nora. I grew up in Barcelona kits and still support them. Living in Seattle means living/breathing the Sounders as well. I support the US National team as well, but as half of my family is Spanish (Basques living in Catalunya), we also support Spain

My Dad taught me how to play soccer- he played all through childhood and for a Division 1 college here on the West Coast.... Probably would have gone pro if there had been an MLS back in the day ;___;

Also, despite having the apparent handicap of being a girl, I play on a coed team right now. OMG a girl who watches and plays soccer? Yeah, I can explain the f*****g off sides rule to you, but until David Villa figures it out, I don't really feel the need to....

Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Huge welcome to the site Nora, we have a few people you can explain the offside rule to that work here.

Have an awesome time and explore the site. There are loads of cool features and games around the place
Bethicus (Liverpool) 3 years ago
+A comment about Villa.    Villa is offsides, the grass is green and water is wet
Pnylove415 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Hahaha the Villa comment. Ilu, let us be friends
Crumpeteer (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Dahveed. Why you no get offsides? Frankly it's not a game until he's called off at least once
Exactly. I should post my Barcelona drinking game somewhere on here
3 years ago
Lmaoo this
3 years ago
Hay boo (: #operationsavethepuffs
Yeeessssssssss We must save them. Or just have MC buy everyone we like
Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I've got a feeling a lot of users will become very confused with the new lingo, including myself
It's a bit of a joke. As everyone views City as evil, we have a 'secret operation' to save pretty much most of the team (Silva, Johnson, Dzeko, and Hart in particular) from the 'evils' of City
Lalalalynds (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Awh you you remembered to include Edin!
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
You mean our noisey neighbours...
Hooray, more Barça fans! And one who has a sense of humour (although David Villa may disagree) as well. Welcome to footytube!
Weird I see nothing about City in this post....  I thought you embraced your love for them?!
Sssshhhhhhhhh lol. It's on my profile that I support them. Lol I don't know why it's so embarrassing ^^;
It's not embarrassing! You can support whomever you like haha.
Lapirate (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Hay gurl hay!    I hope Villa never understands the offside rule because I quite enjoy that drinking game
I need to post that somewhere.... And this site keeps eating my comments
Do you mean comments of yours don't appear? Strange, I've never had that happen to me; but FT has been running really slow at peak moments recently, maybe that's it. Or maybe the website is just really hungry and doesn't appreciate my cooking but loves yours
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Welcome to the forum! And enjoy your time here. We are always here rain or shine, win or lose. Visca Barca! Visca Catalunya

Do you keep up with MLS at all?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football