Forums / New to footytube? Introduce Yourself
Order: Newest / Oldest
Hello From Houston,Tx
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Welcome to footytube! Hope you enjoy your stay here. I'm afraid we don't offer mints or chocolates on the pillows but we do offer a 24/7 source of entertainment
Borg (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Welcome to footytube. There are plenty of us Americans around the site
FootyRulz (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Hi and welcome to footytube! Always great to see a blues fan join the site
Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Hey man! Welcome to the tube. Enjoy the site, and if you've got any questions, there's always mods like Tony and myself who log in a zillion times a day ready to serve you
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
I know mate, its sad.... Who would be a moderator
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Hi niyi, and on behalf of the footytube staff, welcome to the site.
As you are new, do have a read of our community guidelines, theres a lot of useful info in there mate, I have left you the link below.
If you have any questions or problems regarding footytube, just contact myself or any of the other staff members here on the site, they have a blue sticker beside their name.
On the betting aspect, "netnerds" the man you want to talk to, he actually compiles prices for a major bookmaker in ireland, so theres info to be had there niyi.
Enjoy the site niyi
Cheers

Link: www.footytube.com/forums/the-stands-general-footy-...
Niyokazi (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Hi am Niyi, I currently go to college in Houston. Am a chelsea fan, am looking for friends with good betting strategies that bet weekly, so if you interested send me a message or you can find me on skype "adeniyo"
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Alright Niyi, how are you mate?
I do a bit of betting on the football, nothing mad though would like to hear your strategies though, don't always get them spot on myself!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football