Forums / New to footytube? Introduce Yourself
Order: Newest / Oldest
Hello From Houston, Texas
Ak9882 (Bolton Wanderers) 3 years ago
Hey guys, I've been coming to this site for a few years now but never got into the community, just watched the vids. I've been doing the Fantasy Prem for a while now and when I saw that footytube had dreamfooty I decided I would start coming here, too.

My brother and I were born in London, and were raised in Hampton (Go Beavers), until we moved to Houston. Always been a soccer fan, and apart from hrbfc, I've been a Bolton fan, so you can imagine how I felt when Stuart Holden was transferred from the Houston Dynamo to the Trotters (and he scored yesterday!).

Anyway, I'm just saying hello and if anyone wants to add me to chat about the Premier League or anything else, I'll be around.

AK
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Hi adrian, and on behalf of the footytube staff, welcome to the site.
As you are new, do have a read of our community guidelines mate, theres loads of great advice in there to help you around the site, I have left you the link below.
If you have any questions or problems regarding the site, don't hesitate to contact any of the staff members who will be only too glad to help you out.
Enjoy the site adrian
Tony

Link: www.footytube.com/forums/the-stands-general-footy-...
Lifeguard 3 years ago
Hello Adrian, welcome to footytube! It seems you already know that this is a great place to chat with other people who love soccer/football as much as you do. If you're interested, there is a predictions league which will be starting in the new year, you can check it out, i'll post a link to it. The deadline to join is December 18th, so there is still plenty of time to join. Look forward to seeing you around!

Link: www.footytube.com/forums/general-chat/join-the-201...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football