Forums / New to footytube? Introduce Yourself
Order: Newest / Oldest
Hello From A Canadian Cule
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Hey guys, I've been watching highlights and enjoying the assists of the week videos of a while now and though I'd give a go at the forum.

Anyways, I'm from Vancouver, Canada and a proud supporter of Barcelona since the Rijkaard era.
I am also a new supporter of the Vancouver Whitecaps and am a season ticket holder.
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Hi peter and on behalf of the footytube staff, welcome to the site,
As you are new, do have a read of our community guidelines, theres lots of great info in there, I have left you the link below.
If you have any questions or problems regarding footytube, don't hesitate to contact myself or one of the ohter staff members here on the site.
Enjoy the site peter
Cheers

Link: www.footytube.com/forums/the-stands-general-footy-...
Lifeguard 3 years ago
Hey Peter, welcome to footytube, I also am a Canadian footy fan, but I don't have the privilege of living in a team holding city. I look forward to having two Canadian teams in the MLS
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Soon to be 3 teams

Hopefully the atmosphere around Whitecaps can match that of Seattle or TFC. Doesn't look very likely that it will though. The facebook page for Whitecaps is around 5500 while Portland has 20000. Hopefully the Caps can bring some success and bring some more fans in even if they are the band wagon types

Kick4Life - changing lives through football