Forums / New to footytube? Introduce Yourself
Order: Newest / Oldest
Hello All!
Lalalalynds (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Hey there, I'm new. ;D
My name is Lyndsie, and I'm a new[er] soccer fan from America, but I love Arsenal and the Denmark national team, among other clubs. Just wanted to introduce myself.
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Hi lyndsie, and on behalf of the footytube staff, welcome to the site.
Do have a read of our community guidelines, theres a lot of helpful info in there to help you around the site. I have left you the link below.
If you have any questions or problems, don't hesitate to contact myself or any of the other moderators, and we will do our best to help you out.
Enjoy the site lyndsie cheers

Link: www.footytube.com/forums/the-stands-general-footy-...
Lesubjonctif (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Helllo love!
Hello darling! By the way, should we be rivals or friends? Something to think about. ;D
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Big welcome to the site from the staff Lyndsie, hope you like it here! Have a look around and enjoy yourself.

I noticed a heap of your friends all joined on the same day, so thanks for that. Welcome to all of you What made you join up, if you don't mind me asking?
We just thought it seemed like a great site to meet new people who are also interested in football.
But whats the connection, you all know each other.... Workmates? , from another site? , classmates?
@Tony We all know each other from other sites and would like to expand our circle of friends. Not to mention the purpose of the site--the videos. So much more organised than YouTube, and a good collection of news as well
Well you have come to the right place, and you and your friends are more than welcome, we have great video highlights, great debates which we hope to hear some of your opinions in the various forums, and if you get any hassle, don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we do pride ourselves on keeping our forums as cival as possible, and I think we do a good job, that's why we have so many great members some who have been here a long time.
Anyway girls, enjoy the site
FootyRulz (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Hi welcome to footytube hope you enjoy the site
Thank you! I'm already really enjoying the video organisation, it's heaven compared to YouTube
OYECHULO (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Hayyyy gurl hayy
Hay gurllll
Goonergal (Arsenal) 3 years ago
ah, you made ittt
Yes! Thanks for recommending the site girl!
Goonergal (Arsenal) 3 years ago
We needed to spice things up
Lifeguard 3 years ago
Hello, welcome to footytube! Hope you enjoy the site    Cheers
Thank you! I'm already enjoying it--the video collection is great!
3 years ago
Heyy (:
Hey girl.
Jayjaybird3 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Winkyface  
Haha oh you. Who's on the back of your jersey though?
Jayjaybird3 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
THEO VAN nasregas!    
OMG that's right! Wearing it tomorrow?! I can't decide who I should wear.... Probably Cesc
Pnylove415 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Hola bonita
Tenes MSN?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football