Forums / New to footytube? Introduce Yourself
Order: Newest / Oldest
HALLO!
Icannotthink (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
JUST joined WITH A bunch OF MY friends FROM THE LAND OF unicorns AND butterflies.
Popped in to say hello! I'm still familiarizing myself with the layout....

I hope that by joining this website I don't increase my level of "footie-freak" amongst my IRL friends.... Not that I care anyway

Oh and I'm a huge huge huge huge huge huge fan of Real Madrid Still getting introduced to the EPL (too much dramaz recently to I'm geting re-introduced actually) and once I make my decision as to who I'm supporting I'll let you all know!
Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Ello! Welcome to the 'tube! There's really no need to support any team in England though, as clearly all teams in Spain are much more interesting

Cya around!

Jeroen
Thanks    Well I'm not saying I'll be as loving/devoted to any other team as much as RM.... But more football never hurt anyone
Lalalalynds (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Hey darling! You know you want to support Arsenal....
OYECHULO (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
I see you spreading your lieees
Giiiirl just cos it's your birthday doesn't mean she has to listen to you
Lol actually that's exactly what it means
Well I owe them for beating Barca but no thank you, not a fan of them tbqh
Ignore the craycray girl above you, Manchester United all the way
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Yes I agree weah, be a "devil"
Hmm.... I've watched a few games and I like their style.... (not a fan of Rooney though.... At all, but that bicycle kick goal was epic)
People (besides lalala) have been pushing me towards Liverpool/ManUtd and no one's said anything about Chelsea. I have an IRL friend who stans them so much but she's not too helpful either....
Chelsea 101.... Anyone?
I am not a fan of Rooney either lol, hence half manc. Noooo liverpool pleaaase, we have enough scousers lolol. For Chelsea you are going to have to go to Fan and Tonstant. The do have nando and bb puyol now.... Still bitter about it buuuut they are a good team
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Ha, I was at old trafford on saturday and seen rooneys goal with my own eyes, I was behind the goal, but away to the left, opposite to the side where he celebrated in front of the city fans, great goal out of nowhere as utd were not playing very well at all at that point in the game, and looked very tired.
Can't complain, rooneys goal, and the result were worth the entrance fee alone...
Aren't you lucky!  I kept watching the replay over and over and over again.... It's absolutely brilliant
I think I'm leaning towards ManUtd Oye but I do like me some bb Puyol D:
3 years ago
This should help you with your decision (open in new window)

Ha, that's funny! Here's another that I quite like, seeing as I clearly have a huge boner for cannons:

Well according to Pedobear I'm a Liverpool supporter because I don't live/wasn't born/not close to England....

And Lalalala.... GURL that flowchart is confusing! I don't like to be seen as a bandwagoner but you can't help the accusations when you are a Madridista D:

Kick4Life - changing lives through football