Forums / New to footytube? Introduce Yourself
Order: Newest / Oldest
Can Any Club Stop BARCELONA ?
Murphy1dbm (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Hi, I'm Murphy from Uzbekistan, and I'm pretty new in this forum. 1st of, I must say that I am a huge fan of Chelsea! Just like any other Chelsea fan, I wash that Blues could lift the Champions League trophy this year. There are few clubs who could stop chelsea of winning the champions league, and they are Barcelona, InterMilan, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich and of course the bitter rivals MU.

I have been watching barcelona games for quite sometimes already, and they have been absolutely phenomenal. They are literary trashing LA Liga clubs. So I was thinking, is there any club who could possibly beat Barcelona?
In my opinion Gunners can beat Barca if they play the way they played against Man City away. They had so many chances but they hit the woodwork and couldn't win the game but the performance they've put up was simply awesome.
Share your thoughts on who do you think could stop "the unstoppable" Barcelona.

GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Welcome mate, you'll love it on here plenty to help your footballing needs! The answer to your question, well nobody at the moment, they are playing with such confidence that it'll take an almighty effort to knock them out of their stride!
Zian6 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Welcome Murphy.  There must be a club that can stop Barcelona. Maybe Inter? Who agrees?
[account-removed] 3 years ago
I Think hercules can beat barca and they have already beat them.... Lol.... Ok that was joke but if I talk seriously I think real madrid can beat bec. You just require only one special performance from the foot of magician ronaldo then all things will automatically get over.... I think they way arsenal are playing they can score but can't win...
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Hi murphy, and on behalf of the footytube staff, welcome to the site.
As you are new, do have a read of our community guidelines, theres lots of useful info in there to help you around the site.
I have left you the link below.
If you have any other problems or questions regarding footytube, just give myself or one of the other mods a shout.
Enjoy the site mate
Cheers

Link: www.footytube.com/forums/the-stands-general-footy-...
Hi Tony, thanks for your warm welcome.
Since you are a "pro", I need you to help me figure out why can't I get any notifications on my comment/post responses. I have been posting some stuff, but I'm not sure if anyone responded.
Its kinda funny but I was browsing through footytube forums and JUST found out that my post on Barcelona's domination had comments. Lol
Abdul28 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I think bayern munich can stop them. Imean they play the same way theri midfeild is the second best to barca in controling a tempo of a game. And bayerns attack is a pretty good one
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Bayern aren't doing much in the Bundesliga, they aren't even in the top 4, I'm afraid Barca would make them look very average!
Maybe if they were clear at the top of their league and playing great stuff then I would agree with you!
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Shipping way too many goals, they have big injury problems at the back, I have even noticed they couldn't fill their substitute quota this last few games, all they're opponents had something like 7-8 subs, and bayern had 5, unless that's club policy, who knows
FootyRulz (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Hi welcome to footytube! Barca may be the favorites but I have the utmost confidence in chelsea to win the champions league
@footyrulz, amen brother.... Amen  
FootyRulz (Chelsea) 3 years ago
We have to win the champions league even if it means beating barca! Ktbffh!
Elitearsenal (Arsenal) 3 years ago
It's simple Arsenal, Hercules Alicante, and Real Betis. LoL
Makspur (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Hi MakSpur here,

I realize that Spurs have dropped 9 points to poor teams, But there Championship league form is Awesome. So bring on Barcelona....

Coys
Badge (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I think Arsenal's game against them showed that despite their amazing control of the opposition team, they are definitely beatable. Had Bendtner scored his one on one against them, they wouldn't be in the champions league right now. So imo, yes, they are beatable. They're just really really really good, and easily the hardest team to face

Kick4Life - changing lives through football