Forums / New to footytube? Introduce Yourself
Order: Newest / Oldest
American Who Loves Football...but Is Forced To Call It Soccer By His Friends
Sponge12 (Seattle Sounders) 3 years ago
I've been a member of this site for awhile but this is the first time I've looked at the forums and I don't often comment. But I'm a huge fan of the Seattle Sounders and Bayern Munich (where my family is from). However the usmnt takes precedence over everything else in my mind. My favorite players are Steve Cherundolo, Mikkel Diskerud, and Stuart Holden. ANyway, yeah that's me
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Hi davis, and on behalf of the footytube staff, welcome to the site.
Its great to see you have gotten involved with the forums, what kept you?....Lol.
As you are new to the forums, do have a read of our community guidelines, it will be a big help when making new threads or posting etc;, and also the standard of behaviour we expect here on footytube, I have left you the link below davis.
If you have any questions or problems, just contact myself or any of the other staff members, who will be only too glad to help you out.
Enjoy the site davis
Cheers

Link: www.footytube.com/forums/the-stands-general-footy-...
Lifeguard (Bayern München)(Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Hi there, welcome to footytube! I also live in North America, and I get it when you say that Football has an entirely different meaning (NFL vs MLS), and we are forced to say soccer. Anyway, feel free to call it football here, no one will be confused
Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Hey mate, welcome to the 'tube! Enjoy your stay and be sure to fraternise with the other Munich fans here:

Link: www.footytube.com/teams/germany/bayern-munchen/...
FootyRulz (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Hey there, welcome to the site. Be sure to also check out the unofficial footytube prediction league and sign up if your interested. Link: www.footytube.com/forums/general-chat/join-the-201...
Sponge12 (Seattle Sounders) 3 years ago
Thanks for all the information!
Homeguard (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Schweinsteiger is great in munich, american soccer needs the helmet, tackle in soccer and you lose a leg break ua knee or get head butted in the chest by Zidane, Keep it lively let me know the score in seattle, how about them seahawks

Kick4Life - changing lives through football