Forums / Frequently Asked Questions
Order: Newest / Oldest
HOW-TO: Upload Photos
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago
You can get to the photo upload page by either selecting My footytube > My Profile > Upload Photos in the site menu (on every page), or by clicking the tab in your edit profile pages.

To make things super easy, here's the links:

Profile Upload Page

Edit My Profile
Tigermelon (Arsenal) 3 years ago
How do you upload photos in your postings? Do you have to be a pro member to do that?
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
You need to either have the image on your computer in an image file (jpg, gif, whatever) then you go to a site like Link: www.imageshack.com and upload it there. When it is uploaded, look for the part that says "direct link" and copy that. Then, in any post you make, you can simply paste that "direct link" and the forums will know its an image.

Have a read: Link: imageshack.us/content.php?page=help
N3razzurri (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
I can't seem to upload a photo for my profile, none of the pictures I've tried have gone through. Is there something wrong with my account or am I doing things wrongly?

I click on the link that says Choose a file and I do exactly that but when I hit the 'Upload' button nothing happens, except for the site to refresh and that smile picture coming back, which is starting to annoy me
I'd recommend trying it in a new browser, like Google Chrome. It could be any combination of anything on the web browser you're using now.

Link: www.google.com/chrome/intl/en/landing_chrome.html?...
Nope.... That's not it, I'm actually using GC at the moment. But I'll give Safari a try and see if that works?
No that's not helping either.... Does the picture have to be in a set format, for example jpg? Are there limits to how large the file should be? And if I upload a picture, does it come up straight away or is there a delay?
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 3 years ago
I used to be able to upload photos for my profile, and create albums but I'm having problems with it at the moment. I mean, everything seems to work perfectly fine, I browse my files, click 'send', the upload is successful but the pictures just aren't there. I just wanted to add two pics and I can't do that, unless having 5+ pictures is forbidden here, there is something seriously wrong.... Any help?
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 3 years ago
It works fine today, dunno what happened
I did some magic

Kick4Life - changing lives through football