Forums / Frequently Asked Questions
Order: Newest / Oldest
HOW-TO: Become A Fan Of More Than One Team
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago
Visit the team page in question from the teams dropdown menu, and look click top right, where will see become a fan / rival of this team links. Click ok to add these teams to your profile
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
Bit of a headache this one, especially when you have some users being a fan of over 100 teams.... Lol, I would say anyone with more than 4 fan teams, tuff, you've made your bed, go lie in it.
I think the admins have enough on their plate without silly changes having to be made to suit the glory hunters
MuskUni (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
How then do you remove a team from your fan or rival list?
Charlie (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Can't do that just yet. Will be added very soon
Lagi2x (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Nice to know that this can be done soon...
For now send us a mail with this request and we'll clear your chosen teams for you. Just make sure you remember which teams you like second time round
Reyhan37 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
How do I "un-fan" myself from a team? Do I have to be a rival of that team?
Nope, at moment you can't remove teams you've become a fan of.    If it's a real problem though, mail us, and we can remove them by hand.
BigShel (Philadelphia Union) 4 years ago
Just a quick question and some statements. (Totally tounge and cheek). When will there be a fan site for the Philadelphia Union? You know from that "Soccer" league in the States called the MLS better known as the nsMLS or the "not so Major League Soccer". We have only 6 days before they start their inaugural season (Unless they strike of course and it's not looking good for the home team) and I want to show my love and support.

Now I am not conspiracy theorist (usually) but I belive this is a UK based site. I certianly hope there are no lingering feelings as Philadelphia is the resting place of the Declaration of Independence and the first capital of the United States.

I posted my request here because I did not see a forum that seemed more appropriate.

I look foward to your speedy reply

Sincerely, BigShel
There (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Help me I want a computer note book
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I just glue a post-it pad to my monitor
Lynchmob22 (Leeds United) 3 years ago
How do you become a Fan of a team's channel? (I. E. Not just the team itself)

Kick4Life - changing lives through football