Forums / Frequently Asked Questions
Order: Newest / Oldest
HOW-TO: Add Friends & Rivals
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago
To add friends and rivals, simply visit a user profile page, and click add friend / rival below their profile picture. The user will then be sent your friend request. If he accepts you will become friends.

Rivals have no acceptance procedure, you can add rivals at any time
Hulanji14 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
HI Lee     Where will I check friend requests?
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago
You can't miss it when it happens - big blue icon will appear top right in your profile bar (on every page)
Gunn3r (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I have a question what is the point of rivals? Is it bad? I hear it decreases your fan valuation. Can you remove Rivals. I didn't understand the whole meaning of it.

I thought it was for playful banter
Aliko (Barcelona) 4 years ago
When will it be able to add and remove Rivals/Fan-teams by our own
Ntruf (Lille) 4 years ago
HOW DO YOU QUIT BEING A FAN OR A RIVAL OF A TEAM?!?!?!
Spigy (Juventus) 4 years ago
Still no answer to this?
Damu42km 4 years ago
How can I remove a rival added by mistake?
ZIZOO (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
I added two friends and they added me but I didn't get the request confirmation. Now everytime I try to add it says request already send but I don't have it.
I need to add these friends:
Holland
ElKawifi86
Naman99 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I seriously thank zizoo
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
There is no way to remove a rival, which is the way it was designed. Be very careful choosing your rivals
Tenebras66 (Bayern München) 3 years ago
How can I challenge and play with others I just joined the community made my own team need some challenge
Tenebras66 (Bayern München) 3 years ago
I made the same mistake thought that rivals were the teams i'd play against. I'm doing this from my job so boring
Lumileppardi (Swansea City) 3 years ago
What's the point of having 'a rival'? I just pick sb who dishes out stupid comments? It's not explained anywhere. Does it affect something, like fan valuation? I don't get the whole idea of it
3 years ago
No way to remove rivals? Awkward
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Whoops
3 years ago
I guess we'll just be wiser then Can't have it all
AnthonysOpinion (Atlético Madrid) 1 year ago
A year later and the same question by

Lumileppardi (Swansea City) 1 year ago

"What's the point of having 'a rival'? I just pick sb who dishes out stupid comments? It's not explained anywhere. Does it affect something, like fan valuation? I don't get the whole idea of it"

I will search elsewhere I suppose

Kick4Life - changing lives through football