Order: Newest / Oldest
FAQ: Fan Valuation
MOER7 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Does people voting matters?
Does it increase the fan valuation?
And what does fan valuation benefit us?
Anyone with great answers reply here please
BigShel (Philadelphia Union) 4 years ago
Fan traits should not be ignored for sure if you get alot of negative votes and are constantly being reported by other users then surely the things you post/ contribute are not going to help increase your actual valuation. As was already posted in this forum bad language, spamming (Multiple post that are the same) text type and such will only hurt your valuation.

What helps your valuation? Posting in a mature non argumentative manner are a good way to start also sharing links to either funny or useful information are considered positive as they add to the community. Lastly fanvaluation gives you extra perks and spending money when it comes to dreamfooty. In short contribute in a positive manner and your valuation will soar
Populize (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Thankyou for this information!
Mikesimms (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Indeed!
CescArse4 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Hey just wondering how high your fan valuation has to be before you get a larger transfer budget for Dreamfooty? Any help is appreciated
RRajeev (Manchester United) 4 years ago
My Fan Valuation keeps decreasing since Monday....  Despite, I'm on te site for hours and posting something....  
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 4 years ago
It just increased by 60 mln overnight.... This is really funny
BNetworks (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Pal, the system must love you, lol...
Hi there again, mods. I am back again and today will the exactly 1 month after joining footy. The main intention of joining, was of course the love for soccer and foruming with supporters of our soccer teams (and other footytubers as well....). Additonal spice for the site will be all the other topics of discussions and competitions. Fan valuation was initially not an interest to me as I knew I would have to contribute significantly to enjoy higher valuation. But my daily commitment to the site saw the valuation rose to 35mil over the last month - not bad, I guess.... Since then, the addiction for the valuation is really getting into me and I would love some views from the mods :

1. I noticed the competition becomes tighter among the top 100 fans. My valuation just hover around the 35mil mark and doesn't seem to go up thru' equal amount of contribution since I joined.

2. My valuation dropped 17. 1mil overnight from 34. 5mil to 17. 4mil. Wow, this is worse than the Dow Jones' Black Monday stock market crash back in Oct 1987.... Lol

3. I am no valuation geek but in my personal opinion, the valuation system appraise our worthiness as members and maybe someone can look into this and ensure overnight slids do not exceed more than 10%.

I will still be involved in the site activities irregardless of the valuation but am sure quite a number of members will treat the valuation as a kind of "friendly competition" among themselves and since it has been introduced for this purpose, I suggest some tweaking to the program to make it more efficient.

Thanks for the time.

Blizzle510 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
OK, this might sound very stupid, but I have no idea how to check my own fan valuation.
I thought it would just be in my profile like other people's and like dreamfooty but its not(as far as I know)

Feel free to rebuke me if the answer is too obvious and I am being a dummy--but any feedback is appreciated!
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Not a stupid question at all. Fan valuation only appears after you've been a member for a certain amount of time, nothing specific. Based on the amount you have posted, the quality of those posts and what other people think of you, the system will automatically award you what it think you are 'worth' to the site so far. Best advice is to look on the stands and terrace, find a topic you are passionate about, and write a good long post about it. Your fan valuation will soar.

Link: www.footytube.com/forums/the-stands-general-footy-...
My fan valuation decreased by over 13 mln overnight! I mean, when I was less active it would decrease but by 1mln, or a half even, but 13?!. I was not offending anyone, did not swear so I wonder how is it even possible? Can anyone look into it?

Cheers!
This is a strange one. Is it all back now? It looks to be. One of the only reasons I can think of is that our fan valuation automated system evaluates your worth based on the comments you make (amongst several other things). I noticed a lot of your comments are not in English, so the system might think you are writing in text speak or similar.

Currently the site only deals with English posts, but unless fan valuation is a critically important thing to you (and it might be with World Cup Dreamfooty coming up) then I suggest ignoring it and writing in your language, if that's easier for you.

Good luck and enjoy the site
Well, I think that it's not really the case. I mean, i've posted circa 200 comments, and can make a guess that not even 10% of them were in polish. It's not critically important to me but I was a bit taken aback that it decreased almost by a half during one night, because if the evaluation of fans takes place every 24 hrs, that should not have happened.... Not a perfect system you have there....

Cheers
Dear mods, been reading the past 3 pages of this thread to find the solution for my little problem.

Since joining footy 3 weeks ago, I have had my fair share of fun and enjoyment contributing fairly significantly to the various site activities. Other than those written in the comment walls, most of my contributions are football related and I hardly write one-liners. I think my English is understandable and I know limited short forms. As a result, my valuation ballooned to about 36. 3mil. However, over the past 2 days, it avalanched down to 33. 4 and upped to 33. 5 today. The amount of activities involved has not reduced. Any penalty that I can think of could be on my double posts into somebody's comment wall by accident and perhaps the system branded the situation as cheat (but I did make a report less than 24 hours after the post to have the issue rectified). Other that that, used a couple of times the word "darn" (considered a swear?).

Just need someone's advice on this while I continue monitoring the situation. Thanks
Its fairly commonplace for your valuation to swing around a bit. Ask Tony - his valuation goes up and down by 20 million regularly. Suffice to say, whatever you are doing, you're doing it right. Keep at it and your valuation will, on average, go up and up and up. Yes, it may drop some weeks by five million, but others it might go up 7 million.

The entire thing is handled automatically by scripts, using some very very sophisticated algorithms. It works out your valuation over a period of time, and tries to see what kind of user you are.

Anyway, there you go! Good luck out there
Thanks for the reassurance and you are right. Been doing some monitoring and guess the valuation has turned upwards. Certainly work in its own mysterious ways. Cheers...
Realmadrid9 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Why don't I have any fan evaluation?
You've only written 14 comments, and some of them are just stuff like "haha". You should head to the stands (Link: www.footytube.com/forums/the-stands-general-footy-... ) and write some nice big replies to topics you feel strongly about. You will then be noticed by the automated fan valuation scripts and get your valuation.

Take your time, write your opinions
Booba (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
Please I want reply in my page  How can I manage :S
Booba (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
Why my fan val is too low
How ever, I come back to log in site every day, it just disapper when study came, but
I come back and still the fan val disapper
And budget low
Bhojan (Manchester City) 4 years ago
Mu fan valuation is increased but I don't have idea how it happen I want to increase more how it happen does putting on community help increase fan valuation "yes" or "no" =?
V00d00 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Okay its so easy  
Juno (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Click your own profile picture and you shall see it in the middle right of the page

Kick4Life - changing lives through football