Forums / Frequently Asked Questions
Order: Newest / Oldest
FAQ: Fan Traits / Fan Demeanours
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago

What is fan demeanour?

Fan demeanour is a representation of your personality in the footytube forums. It consists of 8 main character traits, ranging from funny to angry. Traits are colour coded into 3 groups: Positive, Neutral and Negative with users being tagged with their main dominant trait. Developing a positive forum demeanour will increase your fan valuation. Conversely, negative votes will decrease your valuation.

How are demeanours calculated?

Demeanour's are voted for by the rest of the community. Simply visit a user profile page, or mouse over a users avatar to cast your vote. You can cast a maximum of 2 votes per user, but you can change your mind at any time and re-cast your vote should you so wish. You cannot vote on your own demeanour.

Will users get to see how I voted?

Yes, but ONLY positive votes. When you cast a vote such as funny, clever, cool, your vote will show on that users profile page. Similarly you will be able to see how other fans voted for you on your own profile page. We do this so you can further connect with people you have things in common with, and find people you are likely to get on with easier. Cool eh?

I've got a lot of negative votes, what can I do?

Try being more considerate to fellow users, follow the forum rules, have a look at your post history and take a moment to consider why people might think to vote your demeanour as being angry or rude. Have you offended people or been overly critical or forthright in your remarks? Always remember, footytube is a place for having a good time with other football fans around the world, It's not a place for causing unnecessary arguments and upsetting others for no reason. If that's what you have come to footytube to do, it's unlikely you will fit in, or get the most out of what our community has to offer.

Yogan (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Shy? When has that come in to operation? I don't see it on my profile!
Juno (AC Milan) 4 years ago
That became Moody.... I believe its gone because if you are shy, you probably woundnt even comment on the threads.... Therefore no use for shy traits...
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
If he is shy, he won't even come to footytube.... Lol
Lifeguard (Bayern München)(Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
You don't get to see how people voted anymore? I've never seen on my profile who voted anything for me
Ekoj (Perspolis) 1 year ago
^I can't see that either
SaHac (Hamburger SV) 3 years ago
Yea, I don't really get the 'connecting' thing. How would someone know who voted for them...
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
You're not supposed to know. If you act rude anywhere on the site, pretty quickly you have a bunch of rude votes. If you're funny, or serious, or whatever, the votes come pouring in
AnthonysOpinion (Atlético Madrid) 1 year ago
I must be neither rude, funny, serious nor whatever. *Single tear*

Kick4Life - changing lives through football