Forums / Frequently Asked Questions
Order: Newest / Oldest
Dreamfooty Questions And Answers
Please check the DreamFooty FAQ before posting here.
Topaless (Juventus) 1 year ago
Could you please check Hazard's assist in the League Cup vs Manchester (last goal for Ramires) and another one of Di Maria (first goal Real Madrid VS Mallorca)
Bplittle (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Assists don't count in any of the league cups (Copa Del Rey, Poktal or w/e, etc)
Tony (footytube staff) 1 year ago
Thanks brendan
Topaless (Juventus) 1 year ago
Mallorca - Real Madrid 0-5 match Premier Liga and not Copa Del Rey. Ok for Hazard
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
Bonucci fought off a mugger while at gunpoint in-front of his wife and child. I feel he deserves points for this
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Wouldn't be surprised if it was a big hoax to increase the public's opinion of Bonucci again, after the scandal of the summer.

If it wasn't, then it's pretty bad-ass but ridiculously stupid too. An armed mugger might be a heroine addict who's so f****d up he just shoots everyone opposing him
Haha if you haven't read the story.... The best part is that he chased the assailant, whom jumped on a scooter and fled
JunkYardBoy (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I was trying to utilize the open transfer window.... So far am able to sell and buy only one player so far so good. Now when I am trying to sell another player and trying to buy another player for reason unknown save button remains disable which in turn is not allowing me to save my changes. Appreciate any help
Zhenwei (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Maybe change your browser, if it doesn't work you have to ask one of the mods, Matt would be in charge of the DF, but may be away. By the way, the save button doesn't act up until you actually make transfers, don't worry if you make mistakes, you can always use the undo changes button to reset the changes
JunkYardBoy (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Hi
Badge (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Hey guys, quick question:
If you sell a player in this transfer window, and you buy him back, does this count as a transfer?
I'm a little confused. I made two transfers that I'm satisfied with (Dante and Viviano). I then sold Joao Perriera, and later, I went back and changed the signing, switching him back with the player I had replaced him with in the first place, thinking that I could play around with the transfers, as long as by the end of the day, I only make 3 transfers.
So right now, I have 2 new signings, and Perreira, who was in my team from the beginning.

After putting in some thought, I have decided to sell Ranocchia and get another player, instead of selling Parreira, but it won't let me. I can, however, sell Perreira.
Any ideas? It's not that big of a deal to me, tbh, but I'd just rather have Parreira than Ranocchia
Hithere (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Yes, if you sell a player and buy him back instead of clicking Undo, he'll be counted as a transfer. But maybe if Matt is in a good mood he can reverse the transfers for you
Why the fook would you want to buy him back?  Who ever said a managers job was easy?
Badge (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Haha, Idk Tony. Oh well, it's all good, no worries
Pioneercolonel (Manchester United) 1 year ago
What happens if Conte is restored in between the two transfers? Will I go without a manager until the next transfer or I will get Juve points until then?
Thanks mates
You will get Juve points till the next window. Might even get after that if Matt hasnt replaced him yet
If I'm not wrong, Matt mentioned that you will still receive points based on how Juve plays.

If the manager is sacked for example, the same would happen too that you receive points according to how the team plays...
Minadeo (Juventus) 1 year ago
Do I have to make all three of my transfers at one time or can I make them periodically during the open window? In other words, can I sell a MF now and buy another and then do the same with a defender in 2 days?
No you can spread your transfers out throughout the window but be warned that prices may change (and they rarely lower)
Wait but if you save your team you can't change your players anymore no matter how many you have left to buy, right? At least it was like that in te previous DFs. Once you click SAVE you can't make any more changes in the window
Sorry double post
I am pretty sure even after you click "Save" that you can still make changes....

I just test and I am indeed correct, although maybe it won't let you save it a second time.... It did let me sell and buy successfully though
Matt (Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
You can make changes to your squad as long as you have transfers left to make.

So in theory you can make 1 transfer a day for three days if you so wish
Zilch (Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
In order to get the team I want I have to make my 3 transfers and then open an emergency window for the rest. Will I be able to do this as soon as I've saved my free transfers or will I have to wait until the window closes? And will any players be increasing in value in the meantime? I'd just like to know this before I save anything permanently thanks
1. I have made my 3 transfers and saved the team and no I can't open an emergency window yet. Looks like you have to wait.
2. They might increase in value. No one knows. But it's stated that they can change
The suspense of it all. Will they, won't they.... Lol
Problems with buying players in this transfer window have been resolved.

The transfer window has now been extended until Monday the 22nd. Transfers made before Saturdays save point will be effective for Saturdays games
Thanks Matt ;D, btw there's many players who have made unlimited transfers already.... And its quite unfair to the rest. Would there be any rollbacks of system thereof prior to the TW starting?
Thanks for solving the bugs at short notice Matt!
Bobby86 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but this is my first season playing dreamfooty and 2 days ago I sold half my squad and bought 5 new players I came to look at it today and everything was reset to my previous squad now I have sold some players and bought 3 players that I had already bought and it will not let me buy anymore why is this happening and why can I not buy anymore players
You are only allowed 3 buys in a normal window. You bought 5 because it was a bug. Matt has now fixed it, reset it and now you can only buy 3
Bobby86 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Ok thanks for clearing that up for me
Tanmay 1 year ago
It seems that some pro+ members who used the emergency transfer window before this transfer window opened (myself, Realfan220, a few others) can't buy any new players except by selling some players they bought in the emergency transfer window. Given that prices for players could rise in the next days it's probably a good idea to fix this bug before the prices change
Badartist (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Why do my players have less points on my team than whats listed in the Top 20?
ZIZOO (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Because the first two weeks did not count towards your team but are included in the leaderboards
Rubin (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
Tanmay 1 year ago
@Rubin that is not true
Rubin (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
You're right. It seemed that way to me. I'll remove my comment
Kaddoura (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Why can't I buy any players in this transfer window? Once I try to buy a player they tell me "Oops You cannot make anymore transfers in this window" why is that? I didn't buy any player yet!
ZIZOO (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
It's bugged. Wait for it to be fixed
XaviBoss (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Correct. Its not working properly.  
I have left matt a message concerning it and he will more than likely sort it out on monday morning.
I'm the same, it lets me sell players but then won't let me buy in
Kaddoura (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Correct, all of my friends are selling and buying players except for me! Please check and update it urgently as am afraid that the prices of players might increase!
Rezazass (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Hey guys, I didn't receive points for Ivanovich's assist (to Torres) in Chelsea vs Norwich game! Any reasons?
Because he's a defender. Defenders don't get assist points
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Every. Friggin. Time
Rezazass (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Why do we need to change the friggin rules every season.... Just come-up with a solid one and keep it.... We just wanna play here not to read your forums to find out about rules...
Sumdumfu (Los Angeles Galaxy) 1 year ago
As for rules changes, defenders have never gotten assist points
Yup, not sure what you're complaining about. Defenders never got any assists since the start of Dreamfooty years ago. This "why didn't my defender get any assist points!" problem is probably the most famous complaint in Dreamfooty. That's why you see the thread created by Ant (1 year ago)
What thread? I do not see it
Franboy (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Last night, Real Madrid - Deportivo coruña
Angel di Maria got 11 points. But he score a goal and he got the penalty that Ronaldo has scored? Di maria should have 16 points (one goal and one assist?)
Thanks and good day
2 posts below the same incident happened.    Assists are not awarded for winning penalties
Franboy (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Sorry I had not seen. But that has changed since last year then?  Becaufe I always got "assist" for the penalty?
Yeah, assists used to be awarded for penalties. This is a question for Matt
Assists are not being awarded for winning penalties
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 1 year ago
That's understandable somehow.... I mean.... Can you imagine getting assist points thanks to a dive?!
Hikmat (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Never Mind
Do you mean Del Pierro?
Hikmat (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
I thought I had Del Pierro in my team but it was Di Natale and since he didn't get transferred, nvm
Brain fart It happens
Awada87 (Juventus) 1 year ago
I didn't receive points for asamoah's penalty assist in juve vs genoa game!!
Assists aren't credited for winning penalties
Awada87 (Juventus) 1 year ago
Of course they are! I mean at least last year they were! Give me my pointsssssssssssssss

Kick4Life - changing lives through football