Forums / Frequently Asked Questions
Order: Newest / Oldest
Dreamfooty Questions And Answers
Please check the DreamFooty FAQ before posting here.
SzakalNH (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Why S. Sam did not get the points for the match Schalke - Bayer 2-0?
Leifg (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Can we get the run down of points earned by player by match instead of the 2012-2013 graph that currently exists?
Matt (Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
Last seasons stats will be replaced by this seasons after another few matches have been played
Thanks
I have to ask again. I know that it is going to happen soon, but I hope really soon. It is tough to follow the players' performances and to ensure that the points have been awarded if they aren't posted. I want to be able to track my players by game. The graph isn't helpful to me
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I believe it'll be 10 matchdays (in England?) before we'll have this season's stats
Why is that? That has never happened before with Dreamfooty? It's really hard to keep track of your players and their points without this point of reference
Help! I still can't see any of my players' stats from Leverkusen! Can you fix this?
RGordon (FC Hansa Rostock) 1 year ago
Why is everybody's team still hidden if at the same time we can access specific lists about the highest scoring players for each position?

Frankly speaking - not a big fan of those lists. While interesting in themselves for sure, it kinda ruins the fun of looking out for great bargains
Agreed, I'd like to see those lists removed until January, where they could maybe pop up for a week or so, and then again until the season ends
Agreed, I'd like to see those lists removed until January, where they could maybe pop up for a week or so, and then again until the season ends
I think the lists are not very useful now anyway due to lack of games played. Do we really think Mata and Bale will stay on 0 points etc. The bargains come from knowing about players coming into form, back from injury etc
Haks1 (Bordeaux) 1 year ago
Will we get the last mercato changes that had been made before the end of the open windows? (Chamakh at Crystal Palace, Gervinho at AS Roma, Gameiro at Sevilla, ....)

Because you've made the changes for well-known players (Albiol, Higuain, Tevez, ....) but not some others
Chargui (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Does a player get assist points for winning a penalty?
Rubin (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
No
RGordon (FC Hansa Rostock) 1 year ago
When will we be able to see this season's stats in the player's performance graph? It still shows the old 12/13 season
Chargui (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Yep. Same question
AidanLuca (Crystal Palace) 1 year ago
Will we be able to see other people's teams this season?
Yup but you will have to waint until after the first transfer window
AidanLuca (Crystal Palace) 1 year ago
Okay thanks
Siyavosh2002 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Would anyone please tell me a league and its password for me to join?
There are Champions Cup which is open for anybody (password: ChampCup).

Anybody can also join the league that I made with a friend: Goodfellas (pwd: 93)
Juraman (Sochaux) 1 year ago
Hello,
Does somebody knows when players prices will firt be reevaluated? I want to use my first transfert window not to early but not to late
Thanks
Just before first transfer window (new players added also)
ZIZOO (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Woooooow what's up with the crazy prices. David Villa 16. 5 Million with Athletico Madrid!
Haha Allegri and Conte are a lil overpriced at 95 and 85 Million
CAN WE START THE SEASON ALREADY PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE
Please don't leave the transfer window open for the first two weeks after the season starts like last year as it takes away a lot of the guesswork and makes finding gems that are due to shine a lot less special
Kaddoura (Bayern München) 1 year ago
100% agree with you, last year I remember some fans took started choosing players after they performed well in the first couple of week although they have no freakin idea who that player is (Ex. Huszti, carvajal, etc) as you said it loses its excitement!
Last season, People that bought Michu since day 1 because they knew he would shine had no advantage over people that just bought him 2 weeks later after they were like daaamn who is that guy
Docdre99 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Most of all : don't change the value of players too quickly. Exemple last season : coach's juventus cost 3 millions but cost 9 millions only 2 weeks later ! The game was wrong because the earlier bought him and this is a big advantage
Franboy (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Hello to all,
I still did not receive an email, or money for the last season (2012 - 2013) dreamfooty. Some people tell me they received their prize money?
What should I do? Thank you
Hey,
Good Day,

For most of the leagues season will start beginning of August (Bundesliga on 09/08/2013) when will the dreamfooty start, we need to start making our teams!

Appreciate your immediate response,
I thought that the admins in footytube could be much more professional but looks like you are not even bothered checking, most of the fans who registered here and play in the fantasy league are asking questions for more than 1 month and till now we didn't receive a reply!

Appreciate receiving a reply from your side before league starts!
Jimmybreeze 1 year ago
Let's wait until the 7th/8th August - if it's late then then it becomes a problem because the Bundesliga starts on the 9th.

Anyway, I'm going to have a cup of coffee and chase some neighborhood cats around, I'm bored
ElGaucho (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Relax guys.... I'm sure that Matt and the other admins are busy preparing this year's edition. Whenever the competition starts, it will be a common date for all participants.

I understand your excitement though
Thanks guys for sharing, looks like all of us are ready and excited for the league!
Hi,

Me too, I can't wait more to start !

I think I was in the top 100 in 2010/11 but I had missed the windows last year (too much work....), so I check everytime !

There is still no lunch date?
Jimmybreeze 1 year ago
Hi,

Just wanted to say how excited I am for the beginning of the new season and that I can't wait to start playing again.

Cheers

Kick4Life - changing lives through football