Forums / Frequently Asked Questions
Order: Newest / Oldest
Dreamfooty Questions And Answers
Please check the DreamFooty FAQ before posting here.
Gmann7 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Hey, would you please check Casillas, he kept a clean sheet against Athletic Bilbao but I didn't get any points.
Also, I have Puyol and Pique, and they did not get points for the clean sheet against Real Zaragoza.

Thanks
Also, Chiellini didn't get points for Juventus's clean sheet against Lazio Roma    (actually, nevermind about Chiellini)
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Neither Casillas, Puyol, nor Pique played this weekend bud.... Sorry to burst your bubble
Oops, my bad
Topaless (Juventus) 1 year ago
Is it possible to check the Di maria'S assist vs Levante this week-end. Last goal, an assist for Ozil? And then I must benefit 5 points more than here taking in consideration
Kfgscores (Juventus) 1 year ago
Please ignore. Found my mistake
AidanLuca (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Next season will we be able to pick players from the French league Ligue 1?
Matt (Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
There are no plans to add further leagues at this point
AidanLuca (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Oh ok, thanks
Rubin (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
Nevermind.
Franboy (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Yesterday around 14:00, I made an emergency transfer (before the europa league matches)
Gareth bale (1 goals) and Yanga Mbiwa (cleen sheet with newcastle).
This morning, I have received no points? I thought emergency transfers were immediately ready?
Thank you
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 1 year ago
Hello Franboy well normally, you should start earning points from the next saving point onwards which is this saturday, since you got them this week
Hello Matt, thank you for the update mata (midfielder). No problems for his last game, he has received (3 points clean sheet)
However, it has not yet received (clean sheet) for these two games :

17/02/13 Chelsea 4-0 Brentford 10
Played part of this match + 2
Winning team + 3
1 Goal Scored + 5

14/02/13 ac Sparta Praha 0-1 Chelsea 5
Played part of this match + 2
Winning team + 3
Hey Matt and all!

Just wanted to make a suggestion. What if we made it:

2 points for playing part of the match.

1 point for coming as a sub.

I think this would give more of a fair balance to players who get picked to start.

Let me know what you think!
And also maybe taking off points for own goals? If a yellow card is negative, an own goal probably warrants something like that too no?

Anyway, hope to hear back
Will take this as a "no"! Lol
Otame (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Hello everyone, when is the next transfer window, thus far I only had one, thx
The answer is in the FAQ which is linked in the big pink box here!

However I am feeling nice so:

Window 3: 6/4/2013 - 13/4/2013
Dear Admins,

I too have Mata as my star midfielder player and he is not getting any clean sheet points. I even used up my emergency transfer window to put him as the star player so I am very disappointed that I cannot compete with the other players for the top positions with this unwarranted handicap - every point counts so it's frustrating and spoils the fun in an otherwise fantastic football fantasy system.

I look forward to a favourable solution and thank you in advance for reviewing the case
Tanmay 1 year ago
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Mata listed as an attacker in the DF listings? No clean sheet points for attackers, only mids and defenders.

Edit: ah I see your problem - Mata's status has been changed from mid to attacker. That's being discussed below; I'm sure someone better informed than me will answer that question shortly
Mata's position was changed in the transfer window.

I do see your problem so the easiest solution will be to put him back to Midfield and give everyone the points. This way the worst that can happen is someone gains.

Expect to see this on your points total in the next few days.

Much Obliged
ElGaucho (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Thanks Matt
Hello, I bought juan mata in September or October. It was midfielder I paid 13 million. During this transfer window he became attacker (for 19 million). I do not get why more cleen shet for him (against bucharest and brendford).
This is not normal because mata is still midfielder in my team since begining. I feel that I should always have mata as a midfielder. Can not change the status of former player. In this case why the prices do not vary them?

When many people have chosen the coach "carrera" of juventus 3 million, they did not pay the difference? It was a good investment for them because if we wanted carrera later, we had to pay more.

This is the same for mata, the advantage of choosing him from the beginning of the dice game as midfielder should remain an advantage?

Thank you for answer
ElGaucho (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Dear All,

I have the same issue.... Can this post be answered please? We bought Mata when he was a midfielder and thus expect him to get points for the clean sheets.

Thanks for looking into this
RealFan (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
I'm having the same problem! I'm being heavily effected because its really close in the top 15
Pioneercolonel (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Hi Matt. I remember you saying that keeping Careera for Juve was OK. So why am I not receiving points for his matches anymore?  Cheers
Ordaye (Liverpool) 1 year ago
I asked Matt this question during the transfer and he replied "Managers no longer in the game will need to be replaced so you can earn points from the manager position". That is why you are not receiving points for Carrera.
Tony (footytube staff) 1 year ago
I had the same question from another user, I told him I will ask matt tomorrow as he is seldom online at the weekends, and his wife is overdue their baby, so panic ye not.... Lol, leave all the panic to matt
Hi,

OK sorry if I gave you that impression but the rules are:

If a manager leaves the team for whatever reason you will keep earning points for the team actions upto and until the next transfer window after the window the manager is removed from the game and will no longer earn you points.

I hope this clears it up
Malik (Barcelona) 1 year ago
@ Matt, Carrera wasn’t sacked exactly, it was just a replacement, so IMO carrera should have been replaced with cnote in our DF, don’t you feel same?
Sacked, left, retired or abducted by aliens all adds up to the same thing a new name above the door and on the DF list!
Thanks for the reply, but still I feel he should be replaced with cnote, or at least provide us option to change him before his point loss become material figure
St1or (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I agree.... People took a gamble on certain players and after it paid off, everyone else is trying to join the bandwagon.... Which they have. I've seen so many people with Bayern + Chelsea + Juve players now and the mata + carrera dilema especially are hurting my points!
Tanmay 1 year ago
Just speaking as a df player here - you guys have all had a massive boost getting Carrera for 3m. Would be lovely if the windfall could continue but if anything you have the unfair advantage!
Not same with every one, I paid 10 M for him, which is average price of good manager
Pioneercolonel (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Matt mate that isn't fair. I could have changed him for another manager during the transfer window. I was misinformed. Anyway you can make a reconsideration? I'm sure I'm not the only one
Yerituuski (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I've got a problem. My plan was to sell Mignolet and replace him by Lloris. I couldn't buy Lloris because a message told me that I had already been doing three transfers. So confused, I wanted to get Mignolet back. But his value was risen and I don't have money left. Do I have to play without a goal keeper or is there another way to fix it?
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
Sounds like you went over your limit of transfers. You are only allowed to buy 3 players in this window. I assume you have saved your team? If you haven't saved your team yet you can still click the undo changes and fix it.... Or the next time you open your browser it should already be reset
If you have no goalkeeper then you would not be able to save your team so it will reset
Yerituuski (Arsenal) 1 year ago
In August I bought Demba Ba as a Newcastle player. Do I have to sell him and buy him as a Chelsea player in this transfer window?
Nope, he will earn points as a chelsea player and will not count towards your 2 player allocation for Chelsea
That's a sweet deal!
Ordaye (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Hi Staffs,
Do I need to sell Carerra to earn managerial points of Juventus? Will I get the points of my new players made this week next week? .
Regards,
Managers no longer in the game will need to be replaced so you can earn points from the manager position
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 1 year ago
I think he meant.... If we buy a new player before the next saving point (this coming tuesday), will we get the points from that new player before the deadline?

Edit: I just realized there won't be any games until saturday.

Kick4Life - changing lives through football