Forums / Frequently Asked Questions
Order: Newest / Oldest
Can You Upload Your Own Videos???
Gubbo117 (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
Can you upload your own video highlights to the site or your profile?
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
We'd prefer not....

Have a read of number four of the following link, in the "Read this before you post anything" topic.

Link: www.footytube.com/forums/the-stands-general-footy-...

4. Video and Link Content
Do not post links to highlights videos or any other videos that you do not own the copyright to. Do not post links to illegal LIVE streams. Our moderators will remove any such links, so it's a waste of your time and ours. Repeat offenders will be permanently banned
HotTub (1. Köln) 3 years ago
Good to know. But sometimes crucial match-highlights are missing.... (e. G. Germany u17 Usa U17)
.... Or there are only crappy versions with.... Say.... Ukrainian commentary.... Wich can suck as we all know

Can you even suggest vids to the staff or tell that you miss a certain recap in decent qual?

Thx in advance for answers
Rob74 (Bayern München) 3 years ago
I was asking myself the same thing. Right now, Mexico u17 vs Germany u17 is on top in "most exciting matches" - but the video is removed. I also noticed that similar pages are quicker in linking match highlights. So, no way to help? By making suggestions, as HotTub suggested?
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
The way the system works is that it's all automated and we have no say in what videos are posted. Once it becomes a manual video addition then it becomes quite a different situation. We do really appreciate the offer and if we could take you up on it, we would. If you post the link in the comments of the video, it might be removed after a moderator spots it, but then again, we might never spot it? There are thousands of matches and topics a year

Kick4Life - changing lives through football