Forums / Frequently Asked Questions
Order: Newest / Oldest
Am I Allowed To Ask For Trait Votes
Harsham (Manchester United) 5 years ago
To the mods,

Am I allowed to ask for trait votes, but not ask for a particular type of vote?

I just want to make sure so I don't get docked.

Thanks

Raf (Atletico Belo Horizonte) 5 years ago
You're allowed to do anything you want, just don't spam, it's not the votes that will make the difference on valuation points man, it's mainly good additions to the site, which means create engaging threads and post intelligent additions to the forums.... The amount of posts don't make a diffrerence either, I had less than 200 post when I made it into the top 10. The votes are mainly for fun and to define you as a contributor to the site, if you contribute well and act cool, people will vote you cool without having to ask, if you make funny intelligent remarks then you most likely get more funny votes, if you spam asking for votes or post without content then you're more likely to get your valuation down.... You can't cheat the valuation points, we try to make them reflect the footytuber as mucha s we can
Ant (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Raf is right. If you are asking for people to vote you as funny or cool, yet you haven't actually done anything at all on the site, then more likely they will vote you as rude or silly. The best way to get votes on the site is to act in a positive way on the site. If people think you are acting smart, they will vote 'clever', if they think you are harassing them, they will vote 'rude'
Yogan (Chelsea) 5 years ago
You made your point there Ant, and Raf too, they're both excellent answers

Kick4Life - changing lives through football