Forums / Napoli
Order: Newest / Oldest
Napoli V Villarreal, Sep 27
ClearyDealy (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Villareal's season is just deteriorating rapidly. I feel like they are the Arsenal of La Liga this season
Goonerfan13 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Just like us they lost there creative midfielder and didn't replace with same quality  
Goatsheepcow (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Cavani and Napoli are looking very strong this season, but what I really logged in to say is how amazingly poor the media player from videa is. It just takes forever to load
2 years ago
Napoli were good last season but they stepped it up a few notches this year and are showing more consistency and determination. You guys did everything right this game. I'm glad you are showing that you are real contenders for top 2 finish. Bayern will be the hardest test of all so good luck
Hawaiichris (Napoli) 2 years ago
Yup they are definitely not Bayern, but we`ll take the win and 3 points. Looks like it won`t be easy for Mancinity to go through.  
[account-removed] 2 years ago
YESSSS NAPOLII
Sepho (Napoli) 2 years ago
Amazing performance by Napoli. Gargano, Campagnaro, Lavezzi and Hamsik played very well.
I hope that Cavani will play Inter-Napoli next saturday. A very important match
Shunjoker (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Napoli is on fire this season!  They have the possibility to be the champion eh
Energy7013 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Well done napoli, Well done!
DEFENDtheBRIDGE (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I love this Napoli team
4X3X3 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Napoli has a team that would make Maradona proud. Napoli in the semi-final. Italian football would make hell of a comeback. Now, you only need Messi.
TheFed (Juventus) 2 years ago
He's not dead (Maradona)
Acoop13 (Juventus) 2 years ago
Villareal are going downhill without cazorla. Rossi cannot do it by himself he needs to get out while he can. Solid win and an important 3 points for napoli
Abudhabi (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Napoli are showing the italian giants (Inter, Milan, Juve, Roma) how football is played! Respect!
Matt612346 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Boy napoli are playing great
Mjay83 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Good win for napoli, don't think villareal will make into 3rd spot let alone making it to the knockout stages
Alucard41 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Villareal has lost there way maybe the villareal of last year when santi was with them
But it woud be cool if they drawed or win against city hehe
Futboller92 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I hope Napoli win the champions league
They actually could
Camrencrew (Barcelona) 2 years ago
They don't have a chance to win the champions league, , but I would like to see them in quarter final
Hawaiichris (Napoli) 2 years ago
You are probably right.... But never say never. As long as we don`t get another damn manita from you guys. They should start giving Barca 1 to 2 goals handicap especially in la liga. HAHA

Kick4Life - changing lives through football