Forums / Napoli
Order: Newest / Oldest
Napoli V Manchester City, Nov 22
Murda1 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Lollllll Man city y'all aint ready for champions league yet lolll good job Napoli!
Pizzuzza (AC Milan) 3 years ago
This game proves money are not everything in football
Murda1 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Couldn't agree more bro and I'm proud of Napoli they really deserve to advance in the knock-out stage!
Chrisgrech87 (Juventus) 3 years ago
Such a strong will Napoli have.... Always nice to see them perform so well.... Lavezzi runs like a devil
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Great game! Congratulation Napoli. Now finish the job in Villareal!

The group of death will eat the leader of the "best league in the world"
United, Arsenal and Chelsea also in threat.
The Premier league is sinking....
Amusedkid (Arsenal) 3 years ago
You can't really be serious about putting arsenal, man utd and chelsea in the same bracket as man city right? What's man city really?
Why not? City is destroying the premier league with 11 win and 1 draw. Right now they are above Chelsea, Arsenal and MAnunited. But they have the pity to be in a group with bayern and napoli who are very strong. You really think your loved Arsenal would have beaten Bayern and Napoli?
Tomorrow Arsenal will loose or maximum draw. Remember my words
Antenna25 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
We won't lose that's for sure, and yeah, I am pritty sure arsenal would play better in that group, Shitty just doesn't have the experience. Say what you wan but that's the truth
Madhavan (Liverpool) 3 years ago
@robbery47.... There has been atleast one english finalist in 6 of the last 7 Champions league finals.... German teams have made it to one finals in the last 7 finals....

Of the last 7 champions league finals 3 were won by Spanish teams, 2 by italian, 2 by English.... Germans 0

There may always be an argument on which league is the best league in the world.... I can't say firmly if it is La Liga or EPL.... What I CAN say firmly is that Bundesliga won't be a part of that argument....
Lovelyeli (CD Chivas de Guadalajara) 3 years ago
Premier league sinking?

Lol it's one of the most competitive.... And it's the most viewed league around the world.... Aka making it the most popular. You can't say based off one game that the EPL teams suck or something.... Sometimes coaches make tactic errors, it happens
@madhavan, lovelyeli

Lol

I never said that the Bundesliga is better. I just feel, that the premier league lost quality. And you can't deny it.
There were years when the big four only had barcelona and ac Milan as competition so they had to kick each other.
Arsenal, Chelsea and United lost quality and liverpool struggle to qualify. And yes you're right for Champions league you need experience but you also could have seen that bayern and napoli give city a much harder fight than any epl team this year. Even against Villareal they struggled till 92 minute
Iamtrash123 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
We were in the finals 3/4 champions league finals. Hows that loss of quality. We got beat in the finals by the best team twice. And you beat us in away goals
Cali86 3 years ago
I think is more like Mancini ain't good enough for the team.... How is he going to wait 80 minutes to replace Dzeko for Aguero.... Dzeko didn't do s**t! Aguero is probably the best striker the team has...
Wilsno (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Then Tevez.... Oh wait
Stawrogin 3 years ago
I disagree. Aguero has no continuance in his delivery. The last goals I remember were either penalty's from other fould players (against newcastle), or takeovers. Can't remember him giving assists either, whearas dzeko is more intelligent player (while I admit he seems lazy), regarding his performance against QPR, that one goal and assist, which was a greaet performance. Beeing a good striker doesn't only mean good finisher, but also getting past couple of players and beeing sort of agressive
Vcf1990 (Valencia) 3 years ago
Could have been 4 to 1
Attylivfc (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Knock knock....
Who's there?
It's us man shity.
Sorry no place in see L. For amatuare.
Please wipe your ass clean and spend some more money. And move along.

Oohtobeagooner (Arsenal) 3 years ago
What? Liverpool? Is this history lesson?
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Think you made a mistake.... Suppose to be "its us liverpool"
Madhavan (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Really funny how Madrid fans mock Man City for spending money to buy their way into victories....    Lol....
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I definitely don't like Liverpool or City, due to the rivalry, but I respect Liverpool, because of their history, and the players they have, playing with heart and not for money (most of them and there are a few exception at City as well)
No one is mashing on city.... I fact I like city.... How much did liverpool spend for andy caroll.... Lol atleast we spend less on a player that's better.... Di maria, ozil, even callejon and coentrao have more goals than him and they cost less :/
Amanek (WKS Slask Wroclaw) 3 years ago
Awesome performance by Napoli
3 years ago
I love this commentator lol. The San Paolo has such an incredible atmosphere. Well done Napoli, you're almost there. I'm sure Man City will try to sign Cavani after this
Jigsawwill (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Why didn't Aguero start over Dzeko? Good job Napoli!
Amusedkid (Arsenal) 3 years ago
W/o champions league next year (feb/march), Man City will definitely not be able to meet its financial obligations -> kick out of european competitions by 2014 ah yes, that's nice
Ye it is time everyone plays fair again. I'd be surprised if they meet the financial fair play requirements.
Real have better chances of pulling that off.
Because who wants to buy City jerseys? You don't rrrealy want to out yourself as a fan of a bought club everyone calls shitty do you?
Elio777 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I guess shitties next move is to buy cavani
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
I sense some jealousy.  As if you guys can't afford and don't buy top players....
Please tell me your joking?
We most defenitly don't spend the money city or real madrid spent! I believe you guys hold the top 3 of the all time most expensive transfers in history! So don't think you can talk mate
Lol didn't look like they needed to against united. 1-6 ))))
Lmao two things....
*it wasnt at home it was in camp nou
*it was f*cking barcelona, currently best club in the planet
Not man shity who couldn't make it past the group stages.... And it was the same team you lost the champions league final to.... Twice in a row :/.... Don't be stupid and compare man city to barcleona, only man city fans think they can do that.... "we are the barcelona of england " please!
Oh yeah sorry because this never happened to real madrid.... OHHHh SNAP it did, didn't you lose 5-0 at home against barca? Shut the f**k up
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Ello777, please get your facts right.    @DaGaza Please keep in mind that not all United fans are like this, cheers!
Reddevil278.... Such a honest united fan.... Respect to you man
Reddevil278, does it make you feel good or like a better united supporter dissing another united fan? What do you know about me to disregard me or think I'm a bad united supporter? No reason to get personal.
A
At DaGaza, who said anything about city being barcelona, my point is that all big teams can have a bad day no matter where its played. Bringing back a 1-6 loss is just childish and you need to grow up
LuisFigo7 (Benfica Lisbon) 3 years ago
Money don't buy experience, but with time city will do well in champions league, very happy for napoli, they let the possesion of the ball to manchester and they had great counters attaks, south of italia shining again
Ramzzie (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Haaahaaa that's what chu get for being cocky man shity, buy buy no going to da next round, watch out for arsenal we coming
Rayek (Napoli) 3 years ago
Dramatic win! It was amazing, but city can win easily the Europa League now
LusoAmerican (FC Porto) 3 years ago
I am so mad I missed the game it looks so good

Kick4Life - changing lives through football