Really starting to like pepe
Zerol410 (Juventus) 2 years ago
Exactly. And thanks to Federico Fernández for playing one-two with him
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Nice!
ColaWings (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
This is why I love Serie A!
Chargui (Arsenal) 2 years ago
It deos not happen very often in Serie A. Napoli is one of the only italian team that brings some show and drama IMO. Just saying
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 2 years ago
What a game!
Sepho (Napoli) 2 years ago
Great match!
Blacknblue (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Lol who should tagliavento help? Moggiopoli or Mafiopoli? Lol the right result would be a tie, he got it right!
Alk54hani (Liverpool) 2 years ago
LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
Slovak1a (Napoli) 2 years ago
Good attacking job by both teams, but we really need to invest in a top class centre back at the next window
Wahyukusumo (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Look again the video, how napoli conceeded 3 goals. First, is was a big disappointment for campagnaro.... C'mon man, where's your back line, offside trap?
Second, how come they gave so much space in the right side of the GK, even maggio got drawn into left side of the defenses
Third, this one not really defence fault
But you really need to buy some defenses! And top quality GK I must say.... Campagnaro, cannavaro, santacroce, grava, rinaudo, aronica, morgan de sanchis is a good player, but not good enough if you want the scudetto. Ciao
Rayek (Napoli) 2 years ago
Santacroce plays for Parma now lol
TheFed (Juventus) 2 years ago
I think De Sanctis was excellent
Mjay83 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Great attackin football from both teams, nice pass from vidal
FORZAJUVEPIERO (Juventus) 2 years ago
Definitely not the same Juve from last season. IN conte WE trust! Forza JUVE!
Wahyukusumo (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I watched the entire game, and this one different from the most italian football.... Free flowing attacking football! It's ilke napoli slapped juventus in the face and say: c'mon play like a man! Yup, and juventus fight them like a man....
Nobody deserve to lose in this game, I guess 3-3 draw is a good result for both team
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Image violation lol
Faceo (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Holy moly. What a game! I wished I watched the this game. Great resilience from juventus to come back
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Che partita incredibile. If Hamsik had converted that second penalty instead of overconfidently skying it, it could've all been different. Well played by both sides
Guzaaaa (Flamengo Rio Janeiro) 2 years ago
Napoli always a pleasure to watch.... Nice goal pandev
Ossie (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Two great clubs. Great game to watch, I could watch Pandev and Pepe's goals over and over

Kick4Life - changing lives through football