Forums / Napoli
Order: Newest / Oldest
Napoli V Bayern München, Oct 18
Murda1 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Bayern are ridiculously good this year! They dominated almost the whole game and Napoli is good team too! Bayern is definitely a contender for the champions league!
Lawrence83 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Wow that was a really weak handball call, I mean he kept his arms down and his back was turned
Hashhash (VfL Wolfsburg) 2 years ago
Your first ever constructive criticism.... I'm proud of you douchebag
[account-removed] 2 years ago
OOOOOOOOOOH MOCMOCMOCMOCMOC!
Messuarez (Liverpool) 2 years ago
c**t @ 0:00, ignoring that t'was a real snoozer for me glad justice was served on that penalty
AdnanMessi (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Bayern finally concede a goal. What a team Bayern is, and Napoli is a great team as well.    Two title contenders really.
Resc6433 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Hometown officiating at its best. I have never seen so many players dive in a game before. Typical italian football
Sir3W (Bayern München) 2 years ago
You muselinis suck lol
What a save. He didn't even allow a rebound
Typical Italian luck. The way they score their goals and scrape their points is beyond slapstick
2 years ago
How exactly do italian teams scrape their points? Besides I don't recall inter needing luck to beat bayern, I also don't recall the german national team ever beating italy in a competative match, yup it's just our typical italian luck
Orvid (Bayern München) 2 years ago
I think we were the better side but credit should be given to Napoli also for their hard work and stubboen defence. Mario Gomez really has a poor day. I think one section where Bayern might be inferior to Real & Barca is substitute bench. We really don't have Fabregas, Sanzhez, Sahin or Di Maria caibar subs. I was also surprised how late Heynckes made those subs. I thought they should have come at least 10 minutes earlier because some players look really tired after 70 minutes
Georgio (Bayern München) 2 years ago
These Highlights are Rubbish making the schweini handball seem like the real game changer. I could make a 30 min highlight real of Horrible calls from that ref wich was completely Biased in the 2nd half in favor of Napoli. It drove me nuts watching the game!

When Naples has possesion and Bayern get the ball wether it was a foul or not the whistle was blown! Bayern could not get their attacking game to flow correctly because everytime they had a threatning break the ref would find something to stop it.
I even saw Lahm get fouled and have a free kick given to Napoli!
A 1v1 between Ribery and the keeper he gets tackled from behind player didn't even touch the ball. Ribery hits the deck tries to get up onto his feet to still make something of the chance youd think the ref hadnt blown his whistle because of the advantage rule but nope. There was no advantage ball was recoverd by defender, keeper shook his head and I punched a wall. The official was horendous in the 2nd half.

I'm a fan of Napoli as well and they didn't play a dirty game. They actually had a couple moment where they had been testing the bayern defence like the closing stages of the first half. Theres nothing to blame them by. This game was decided by The Ref and Gomez's horrible conversion on the spot
They also didn't show some chances that we created. Also I agree with you 100% about that incident where Ribery goes one on one with keeper. Ref should have pulled back the play and give a foul to Bayern. Anyway, I hope ref would make more correct calls in the return leg and afterwards
Enlarged (Barcelona) 2 years ago
My money is on Bayern, mark my words they are heading straight to the final. But damn you got to love Napoli.... This team has heart, they battle to the last minute.... Milan, Juve, Inter(this year) all caca compared to Napoli
Teccomin (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Lol at the english highlights, first show the schweini handball then the bullshit penatly, I watched the whole match, I giggle inside
Champi0n (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Napoli is an amazing team!
2 years ago
Napoli are new to the champions league and they are doing really well in this group of death so all you bayern fans discrediting them and calling them lucky, divers, "typical italian football" etc because you didn't get the 5-0 win you predicted is not right. It's not as if bayern have been a stranger to luck in the champions league the last couple years. Just accept the result and move like other teams have to, you most likely to finish first with napoli and city fighting for 2nd
@ Milanistagirl, in fact a lot of Bayern fans are giving Napoli a lot of credits. If you scroll down, you will find my comment or Georgio's comment. We were criticising the quality of the highlights and some referring decisions not Napoli. And personally I don't think its not ok to write something about Italian luck, everybody has theirs. Not all fans are disrespectful
Nuttela (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Morgan    Cantt remember the last time I saw a clean save like that, even if it was gomez's fault
Soccerpolo25 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Justice is done.... On the penalty anyways

Kick4Life - changing lives through football