Forums / Napoli
Order: Newest / Oldest
Napoli V AC Milan, Sep 18
Acmlt30 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
I wish I could vote rubbish more than once. That was a truly awful performance. Bonera doesn't even deserve to warm the bench and Seedorf just doesn't have the speed nor vision anymore
Peterpan 3 years ago
Bonera can't play in serie A, he's more a serie be player. Seedorf I completely agreed on his too old to play for Milan, whit him on the field the team looses dynamism. Abate is not Milan type player, not a winner is not a fighter, he doesn't have the speed the physic or the stamina
Interpeer (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
Abate did pretty well last year if I remember correctly, give the guy a chance
NoDiveZone (Whitecaps) 3 years ago
Cavani is so good. Napoli have a great strike force with Cavani, Lavezzi, Hamsik
Nkrumah (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Unlucky AC Milan
Kingleo (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Good game Napoli    Cavani is THE s**t
FoxMulder (Olympique Lyon) 3 years ago
Cavani, Rooney, Falcao, Aguero, the best strikers of the world of the moment
Markodon (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 3 years ago
What about that one kid, umm what was his name again.... Oh yeh, Messi, I believe?
FoxMulder (Olympique Lyon) 3 years ago
Messi is not a "pure" striker ^^
Thewolves (AS Roma) 3 years ago
Hulk as well
GunnerInterFan (Arsenal) 3 years ago
HULK!
Kaka9800 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Once again why is Seedorf on the pitch he is too slow and Bonera is complete rubbish even Bramble is better than him
RedNev10 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
3 awesome finishes from Cavani. Brilliant technique in every one of them
Kaka9800 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Cavani most clinical striker in Europe look at those shots no hesitation whatsoever absolutely class
Slovak1a (Napoli) 3 years ago
What a start for Cavani, he had more trouble lacing his boots than finding the back of the net...
Nykmeister (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
0:00 - 0:01 Gorgeous ta-tas....    Oh yea Cavani is awesome
TopoElpibe (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Cavani you keep on improving in my opinion and you are such a clinical finisher
AZDOGGNARO (Catania) 3 years ago
Cavani makes me want to cheer for Napoli. SO exciting and sure-footed. He is helping Napoli thrust Southern Italian calcio to the level of respect it deserves. I would love to see Cavani play with Aguero next year in Naples!
Ponchoman17 (Internacional Porto Alegre) 3 years ago
THIS IS REDUNCADUNK!
Jayju33 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Cavani!
Noface (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Cavani is definitely my favourite player at the moment. He doesn't mess around and I can see him finding the back of the net a lot this season!
Sepho (Napoli) 3 years ago
I hope that him don't leave napoli. But could be the perfect striker for great european teams like manchester united, real madrid or chelsea

Kick4Life - changing lives through football