Forums / Napoli
Order: Newest / Oldest
Napoli Chat
Catheyr88 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Hopefully this strike will end quickly so we can see some good football! Oh and Pandev on loan, brilliant! Go Napoli!
Georgio (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Good luck guys I'm a huge fan of Lavezzi and Hamsik hope you do well i'd love to see you guys come in 2nd
Ustaad (Arsenal) 2 years ago
CAVANIIIIIIIIIII
Dikzakke (Manchester City) 2 years ago
5-0 !
Jujex 2 years ago
Hehehe. Say what?!?!?
Mustangs (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I'm trying to buy a decent midfielder from Napoli for my footytube.... In a tight budget.... For around 5-6 million.... Who sud I buy.... Someone who plays regularly.... Suggest names.... ! Ty...
Rayek (Napoli) 2 years ago
You can try with Maggio or Dossena. Even Dzemaili plays regularly but he's a rubbish player
Mustangs (Manchester United) 2 years ago
And a defender too.... Cheap one.... Doesn;t necesarily have to be from napl.... But someone in this league and that plays champions league...
Sg2ym (Juventus) 2 years ago
Big test for napoli against man city.... Lets see how they do
2 years ago
Napoli is playing well! I hope you guys win
Alino (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Milanistagirl you seriously are everywhere I look.
2 years ago
LMAO!  See this is the what happens when you get addicted to footytube
2conca (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Oh my.... Napoli played so amazing with counter attack.... Loving it
Sepho (Napoli) 2 years ago
Great match!Napoli played very well against manchester city. Campagnaro, gargano, maggio, lavezzi, cavani great performance
Jujex 2 years ago
Good job. Now beat Villareal and go upset ze monacos!
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Great performance by an amazing team. Napoli has been rebuilding itself for a while now and it seems as if it the process is almost finish. What a honor for Serie A is to have a team like this, for an AC Milan fan to have a domestic opponent if this level!
Best of lucks in the Champions and in the League, and I hope you guys destroy City in the home game!
Logant3 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Great result. Napoli are probably in one of the most difficult groups. I wish them the best of luck
Jujex 2 years ago
Maggio was great, Inler should improve his defensive skills
Jujex 2 years ago
Just became a Napoli fan. Should've done it a while ago but anyways, good luck
Not just a great result, a great display of character. My mum's from Napoli and they're my second team very proud.... But don't beat us this weekend
Jujex 2 years ago
Beat them this weekend!  
Hey, watch it jujex! LOL
Jujex 2 years ago
Fine We'll beat you in a month With aaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddrrrrrreeeeaaaaaaaa pppppppppppiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrllllllllllooooooo!
I rly don't know why we let him go

Kick4Life - changing lives through football