Forums / Napoli
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester City V Napoli, Sep 14
TheAmerican (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Five things:

1. Aguero is absolute class and has the work ethic of a racehorse.
2. Man City were unlucky in the first half but were rubbish in the second.
3. This group is going to be the most fun to watch in the champions league.
4. Tevez looks uninspired.
5. I bet $100 on a draw with a +424 so I am happy
Cloudst 2 years ago
Tevez wants to leave maybe that's why
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I think they'll be fun to watch too, and I think Aguero and Dzeko are best to play, Tevez is still great but I just don't know, and that's sweet you won on bet
Khessler (Manchester City) 2 years ago
They should get rid of tevez in january
YNWAreds (Liverpool) 2 years ago
The main problem in tevez leaving will be a team matching or even coming near city's valuation of him, not to mention the astronomical wages city pays him (and every other player on city for that matter)
HowDidThisStart (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Tevez should do a fabregas and part finance his own move
FoxMulder (Olympique Lyon) 2 years ago
Good to see new faces with ambition in the Champions like City and Napoli...
Dogeyed (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Napoli are the baddest lookin' fellas around
Thedamgame (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Ofcourse, they are the mafia cousins
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Not a bad showing for 2 new teams to the champions league. Man City had the best chances in the first half, but seemed to take the foot off the pedal in the second
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I saw the highlights now, I mean what a game, like 2-3 posts for both teams, some good opportunities, both teams got some nice goals, and that free kick was great, but great tie for Napoli and there away fans, I think Man City will be a very entertaining team in Champions League
Zayaanbk21 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
You say like totenham=mancity of last season?
Champi0n (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Link to the highlights !
Evoked87 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Tottenham had a good run, I think City will be having one too. Their group are the toughest, but if they get drawn to the 2 Spanish giants then I'm not sure if it'll end there
Dudehi321 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Man city should've been up 2-0 at half but napoli were far more dangerous second half. Draw is a fair result but it probably should've been 2-2 3-3. Bayern will be a tough test for both teams they were outstanding against villarreal
Soccerrenz (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Crossbar challenge.... Check lol
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Looks like citeh need to buy a few more players.... Lmao
41200764 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Haha this is coming from real madrid  
Evoked87 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
City is interested in Busquets
Ramin85 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Ramin85 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
LOL a Barca fan bashing on a Madrid fan bashing on City about spending lots of money on players.... Typical !
Lelouch (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Rofl madrid
OutMod (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Maybe he put Madrid by mistake oh. O' !
Iamtrash123 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
@ramin don't know why you say that. Most of there players are homegrown Valdez, pique, puyol, xavi, busquets, iniesta, messt, pedro. < there all starting 11 players. Don't see what's wrong with buying players to strengthen some gaps
[account-removed] 2 years ago
By the way welcome to the champions league.... Now if you look to your left you will see the trophy room.... On your right.... Daddy why is that cabinet empty? .... Shut up son and enjoy the sight seeing...
Thedamgame (AC Milan) 2 years ago
So sad that one of those 2 teams will not qualify to the next round
Kingleo (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Very entertaining game.  Lavezzi is either really un-clinical or really unlucky.  Tough luck not getting on the score sheet Kun.
Airic (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Tevez come to Arsenal. Ya right he's obviously goin back to suda america
Hawaiichris (Napoli) 2 years ago
Good game, great point for us. @Kingleo yup, lavezzi is a great little player with pace and skills, but he just can`t really put it in consistently, he was the second best assist man in serie A last season though. Good to be in champions league finally I was a kid last time we played at this level, with some dude named diego armando.... Something. Had to wait 21 years
Kingleo (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Haha Maradona. The Boss of Bosses.
I followed a lot of your games since Cavani came (I think he's THE s**t). Lavezzi is a beast. You guys had a lot of exciting games last year.

I also like Palermo as well cause of Miccoli and Pastore (hope he bacomes a petter player at PSG), and the teams offensive style, too bad Zambrotta is a lunatic.

City is also really entertaining now since Kun came and Dzeko started showing his Wolfsburg form again, and well Silva is amazing as usual.

Good luck with the scudetto and champions league
CalumLUFC 2 years ago
Thought hamsik was s**t hot
CalumLUFC 2 years ago
Not sure if its been said yet but....

To anyone from the other leagues hating on city, watch the extended highlights of their game last weekend (west brom/wigan?)

Basically, the difference was the wing backs. Last game clichy and richards played awesome, pretty much playing as wingers most of the game and involved heavily in most of the chances. Sometimes running the length of the pitch to get on the end of one of silvas passes. I'm not sure the reasons for dropping them, maybe to save them for the pl, dno. But that's the sole reason imo.

All credit to Napoli, they were fantastic.
BlueMoon420 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
I agree, I noticed this watching the game tonight as well. Mancini selected Richards to play against Wigan on the weekend, so Zabaleta played here against Napoli. Zabaleta's awesome, but not a great threat going forward. We needed the boy from Leeds on the field in my opinion
SeatheStars (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Finally Kolarov showed what he is capable of doing in set-pieces

Kick4Life - changing lives through football