Forums / Napoli
Order: Newest / Oldest
Juventus V Napoli, Oct 31
Swampi (Inter Milan) 5 years ago
COME GOOOOOODOOOOOOO !
EdgeRatedR (Olympiakos Piraeus) 5 years ago
Unbelievable suicide by juve
Kasaki (Juventus) 5 years ago
Will bounce back, amauri didn't deserve the red, and giovinco keeps getting better, diego seemed tired, and melo needs to work with sissoko more
Nightgaz3r (AS Roma) 5 years ago
How did Amauri not deserve the red? He whacked the keeper right in the face out of frustration
Chlaxin019 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
He deserved it. Pure frustration and no need to do it
Hulanji14 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
What a come back from Napoli in Turin. Great day for all Inter Milan fans (I am one of them). Both Hamsik goals were beautiful and important. Finally congratulation Napoli and thanks alot for sinking The OLD LADY
Gimmetheloot (Arsenal) 5 years ago
If they want to be champs they have to put teams away
Filko (Barcelona) 5 years ago
 Quando va Marek Hamšík, è tutto Neapol.  Maaaarek Hamšík....
Nightgaz3r (AS Roma) 5 years ago
Napoliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. What a revival this club is having. First away win against Juve in 21 years. Napoli are a BIG club in Italy, and results like this, and the one against Milan are only helping their case. The way football is these days, (don't quote me on this) I wouldn't be terribly suprised to see Messi follow in Maradona's footsteps in a move to Napoli from Barca
Tony (footytube staff) 5 years ago
Bad result for team morale, losing from 2 goals up.  Good end to end match
DontGiveUp (MŠK Žilina) 5 years ago
Well done Hamšík
Sam (Footytube Staff) 5 years ago
So that was an extremely disappointing match for Juve and Juve fans.... Still can't believe that we lost it....

Napoli hasn't scored a goal in Turin in 11 years, and then score 3 in one game? Thoroughly depressing....

I have tried to be patient with Tiago, but after that hash of a clearance that led to the third goal for Napoli, what the *^%#! I know people in retirement homes who can clear the ball further!

I know that there is a lot more parity in Serie A this year than in years past, but I am getting tired of teams walking into our house and actually feeling like they have a chance of winning the game! This game is as much psychological as it is physical and Inter right now definitely has a psychological edge over everyone else in the league.... We need teams to fear Juve again!

My heart cannot take this rollercoaster business.... Up, down, up, down.... Let's get it together Ferrara and knock these teams out!

P. S: Hamsik is a helluva player!

Iamlegend 5 years ago
Ow My God! Terrible defending for both Hamsik's goal. But Trezeguet's header was awesome
Newcastle4ever (Newcastle United) 5 years ago
What a great match.... Fun 2 see napoli these days.... Great team spirit
Comin' 2-0 against milan & 2-0 against juventus.... Wooow
Fingerpuppetz (Arsenal) 5 years ago
I guess napoli's all about comebacks
Mannymazzatte (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Hey, we live at the foot of an active volcano.... WE ain't never scared AND IT ain't EVER OVER!
Fingerpuppetz (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Gotta' say, hamsik's one for the future
GamingX (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
Wow. What a match! Napoli played excellently throughout and deserved to win. I haven't seen a match like this since the Manchester Derby

Kick4Life - changing lives through football