Forums / Napoli
Order: Newest / Oldest
Juventus V Napoli, May 22
Roozbeh007 (Juventus) 2 years ago
A very bad season has ended
EverGreen (Juventus) 2 years ago
Hope the next one will be better...
BadTripRich (AS Roma) 2 years ago
Juve has many of the right components to have a great team. It's a shame even for the national team that Quaglirella got injured. If they would have landed Dzeko, who was apparently begging to join Juventus according to Goal.com, he may have been the catalyst for the second half of the season.

Regardless, I would suggest they keep Aquilani and get Giovinco back as well. Put a dangerous top tier striker in front and maybe an extra defender. Juve could be explosive with experience like Del Piero in the locker room as well.

Forza

Vikram1987 (Juventus) 2 years ago
The problem is not the attack. IT's the defence
Julianfitra (AC Milan) 2 years ago
What's the matter with juve defence? They have scary duo chiellini and bonucci.... I think the problem is just that lack of defence organization....
And I would like to see matri and giovinco play together next season.... It would be superb attack duo....
Spigy (Juventus) 2 years ago
The problem of the team is the players out wide, defence and attack
Alex08 (Juventus) 2 years ago
Oh well at least we were able to pull out a draw in our final game against a strong Napoli side. A win at home in our final game would have been perfect
Rabbi666 (Juventus) 2 years ago
Is there any chance of qualyfing for europa?
The season is over
I know, isn't there still a chance for qualifying? We did finish 7th last season no?
Last year we got the spot because the Copa Italia winner and runner up was already in Europe.

This time it goes to Palermo.

EL spots go to:
1. 5th place
2. 6th place
3. Cup winner then runner up then 7th place
I see
Hawaiichris (Napoli) 2 years ago
If they could really land Aguero, with Quagliarella coming back, and Matri in pretty decent form, it would be a damn good attack for next year
Twk80 (Juventus) 2 years ago
The defence is like s**t.... It makes buffon looks like a clown....come on...
Ucandoit57 (Napoli) 2 years ago
Great year for napoli! Two years ago in Seria be now in the top three, I hope they can keep the momentem into next year. Exciting and passionate play coming at you. Nice to see someone elase at the top
Nkrumah (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Come on Napoli

Kick4Life - changing lives through football