Forums / Napoli
Order: Newest / Oldest
Inter Milan V Napoli, Oct 1
Yosf10 (Aston Villa) 3 years ago
Not sure about the pk, but the second was beautiful
Roozbeh007 (Juventus) 3 years ago
Hahahahaha
OutMod (AC Milan) 3 years ago
WTF o_O !    Are we that bad in Milan.... " 3-1 / 3-0 "  Good game from Napoli & 100% not pk
KurdMilanesta (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Lol wake up have you forgotn that we have many ferst choice player injury?
OutMod (AC Milan) 3 years ago
I know but still we played sucks !  We have to get back 2 our form really fast or bye bye scudetto !
Sepho (Napoli) 3 years ago
NAPOLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!GREAT MAGGIO!
ColaWings (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
What happened to inter? :[
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Napoli here we come and we are not f--king playin aroung 6 goals gainst milans in 2 games and there one of the biggest teams in the world love I love ac milan, napoli and bayern munich but I don't mind napoli teaching them a lesson of the underdoggs
Lol no way PPL compare Napoli with Milan especially Ac milan and napoli were lucky agenst ac milan 'cause we have many ferst choice injury but I will promis you by new year milan will be top of the Serie A ibra back robinho and pato will be back soon and mexses as well so and we will dominate Serie A again forza milanestaaaaaaa
Fromtheisland (Toronto) 3 years ago
There should be "how did the ref perform" colour wheel because that red card was BS
[account-removed] 3 years ago
RED CAR CARD OR NOT INTER WOULD STILL GOT BEATEN BY NAPOLI
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 3 years ago
Great result for napoli, very impressive
Jsanburg10 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Obi was very unlucky to be sent off, the first yellow that he got was a horrible call he got all ball and there was nothing dangerous about it
AC Milan will be top of seria a by new year  Forza milan
Wizie01 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
What does that have to do with napoli beating inter?    Lets see if we can even beat juve 2mrw
Abudhabi (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
Unnecessary stupid defensive mistakes
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
People didn't see the matchand are saying Obi should not have been sent off but Obi had a tacle before his first yellow which completely desrved a yellow than a tacle which didn't and the ref gave a yellow which later added to another yellow and a red.... The red was completely fair, however the foul was out of the box.... No penalty but fair red to Obi
Jthomps101 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I like how the last thing in the vid: They have destroyed Inter! Lol
Futboller92 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I'm starting to become a napoli fan, theyr awesome
NAOTA (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Lol, Wikipedia? Not the most reliable source of history
Yashioman (Liverpool) 3 years ago
LOL theres that bandwagon infection. If Napoli rise, the lowlifes will follow. Look at all the thumbs up ratings already. He's got a wagon trailing him!
Futboller92 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
LOLL too bad only 1 person liked your comment, biattttchhhh

Kick4Life - changing lives through football