Forums / Napoli
Order: Newest / Oldest
Chievo Verona V Napoli, Sep 21
Duces14 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Mistakes like this may just cost napoli dearly in the run for the tittle
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 2 years ago
Disagree.... We shall see if they miss it by exactly 3 points.... Find out next year...
Sam (Juventus) 3 years ago
Talk about being made to pay for a defensive mistake! Goalie would have had a hole in him had he stood in the way of that blast!
Alex08 (Juventus) 3 years ago
Mazzari is at fault here. He took Chievo for granted. Didn't play his number 1 team
Verona has done this for years.... Naples is their latest victim...
Disagree.... He is just fine.... Decided to rest em.... I got no problem with it. It's early.... They are fine...
Paolino1974 (Napoli) 3 years ago
What a desolation.... We were on the moon after beating Ac Milan.
What I find disappointing is that we fail everytime we have a chance to go first in the table. Scared of winning?
OutMod (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Yeah its sad & stupid at the same time, what the hell is he thinkin.... !
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I mean I know that Verona have nothing else to showcase but the silly Juliet balcony but they do have a reasonable football club. Was Mazzari taking it seriously? Or was he still suffering from the after-affects of whatever he was smoking the night that they thrashed Milan? I can understand the approach and effort to rest players but you can't do that against any team in the Serie A with Inter getting thumped at Novara
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Really?!?!?!?!
Peterpan 3 years ago
Chievo is a very interesting team, it doesn't have stars like some others team in the serie A, but it's a very solid team. I'm sure many of the big this year will have problems gaining points in Verona. Chievo at home is a tough team to beat
The Flying Donkey's are a pain in the ass! Every year they do this s**t...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football