Forums / Napoli
Order: Newest / Oldest
AS Roma V Napoli, Oct 4
AdidasF50i (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Totti
Amayel (PSG) 5 years ago
Without Totti As Roma is Almost Nothing, I'll keep saying the same thing : "Is the soul and the heart of AS Roma" ! A great player !
Theshid (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Totally agree , Tooti is a hell of a player, he's like Gerrard for Liverpool
UgoDroPiero (Juventus) 5 years ago
Lavezzi's awesome - too bad he can't be with a better team to show how much of a star he is. A bonafide badass that should get more recognition especially on the int'l level
Booba (Newcastle United) 5 years ago
Totttttttttttttttttttttttti
Aznterrorist (AS Roma) 5 years ago
Totti! I just hope he isn't too injured! Good thing we have the international break to rest up the 7+ injured players on our bench.... Forza ROMA!
Diablo28 (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
Tottiiiiiii! What a great player he is!He's been great since the calcio starts. What did go wrong with the goalie? He could have saved that shot...
Rei1985 (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Great goals by Totti.    Why are there so many empty seats in the stadium?
Iamlegend 5 years ago
Totti is always my favorite player!
Shghal (Borussia Dortmund) 5 years ago
184 Gooals Totti in Seria A! Batistuta have 184 gooals too!
Seantoon (Newcastle United) 5 years ago
Two goals for Totti!
No wonder he is the best forward on dreamfooty at the moment.... He scores many of the goals for AS Roma
Lavezzi will defilently go to a top european team soon.... !
Lfcalan (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Its just amazing how Totti single handedly leads the Roma team!
He is their inspiration, and without him, I cannot see how Roma will continue to win their games.
Totti is God!
Rockerr (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Wow.... Totti has single handedly won the match for roma
Thefc3 (Barcelona) 5 years ago
I'm so happy totti signed an extension contract with them because he is a symbol for that team! He is on of the influence players of a team in the Italian league. Great game by Roma.
JR
Naki77 (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
Great performance from totti.... He is everything in Roma.... Their spirit in the team.... Without a doubt one the greatest players in the football.... Club level and national level.... Great goal from him...
Totti724 (AS Roma) 5 years ago
The difference between Totti and Gerrard is that AS Roma will actually improve their standing because of Totti's play, whereas Liverpool is probably gonna' fall out of the English top 4. Vaffanculo the rest of Serie A, especially Inter. Roma's the best

Kick4Life - changing lives through football