Forums / Nancy
Order: Newest / Oldest
Olympique Lyon V Nancy, Feb 18
SamWiseDarlo (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Gourcuff is the player I wish we had at City
DoctorFootball (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Hope Lyon Will Win This Year League 1 title.... Go Lyon...
Beardie (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Rooney who?
Roo10ney (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Chelsea what?
Flod789 (SK Rapid Wien) 3 years ago
That one by briand was even more difficult than rooney's! Just look az the players position.... But both are top class "once in your lifetime"-goals
Sandan (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
Every goal from Lyon was great in this match. I really hope they upset Real again
Zizou324390435 (Olympique Lyon) 3 years ago
Link: www.footytube.com/video/stade-rennes-rc-lens-feb26...    Deserves to be goal of the week this week
Spartan (West Ham United) 3 years ago
Rooney had that many votes in a day...
Soccerfaithful (Arsenal) 3 years ago
That's because more people watch a game involving manchester united than Lyon on an english-speaking website
Nkrumah (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Jimmy Briand still has the top goal of the week
Aliko (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Best french team LYON!
Jegax3 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Ligue 1 is way underrated. Briand does the best bicycle i've seen in years, not that I'm saying rooney's is worse (man city's defence was dreaming though), but he actually wanted to try it. Marseille holds Man Utd, Lyon holds Real. Watch Ligue 1 more people
Soccerfaithful (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Ligue 1 tends to be less watched because its clubs just can't afford to buy off superstars (spending more than 30 million £ for a single player who often turns out to be not that good => Ibra being bought for 40 million euro+ Eto'o). Which of course doesn't mean the teams play worse, but just that they don't attract as much attention.
You want proof? Lyon has had better Champions League results in the last 5 years than Real Madrid, yet people all over the world watch Real Madrid...
LunaBoy1 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
All 4 of those goals were nice
Noddyshiels (Manchester United) 3 years ago
What a goal!Still say rooneys was better. Top corner, keeper didn't get near it and the match level at 1-1. And it looked better too!
Kanchelskis14 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Shinned it
Link: www.footytube.com/video/olympique-lyon-v-lille-605...    My favorite bicycle kick from this season
Its a nice goal but there are tons of goals like this in the ligue 1, its a shame it doesn't get as much attention as the other leagues. I think mainly of moussa sow's goal agains OL earlier this season, I think it was nicer than both rooney's and briands. People should watch the ligue 1 more

Kick4Life - changing lives through football