Forums / Nancy
Order: Newest / Oldest
Olympique Lyon V Nancy, Feb 18
Champi0n (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Wooow, incredible goal.... Way better than rooney's
IKingCaid (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Sit down Rooney
ErkanKanden (Hamburger SV) 3 years ago
Really a killer goal by jimmy briand, his overhead looks more spectacular than rooney's in my opinion
Cmarquez (Barcelona Guayaquil) 3 years ago
He had no one defending him
Gms17 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Great goal. I'm pretty sure he hasn't cheated on his pregnant wife with a prostitute either...
Elio777 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Mate if we start talking of players cheating than your team would win hands down! So stfu
Maziz (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Rooney's got my vote because it was a wining goal and he left the keeper stood still
MrTheofan (Manchester United) 3 years ago
It was the same technique as rooney so their equal on that, but rooneys' went in the corner this went right above the keeper and rooney had less time to think about it and with defenders around rooney it was harder, no question that rooney's was better!
Ryzer14 (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Love how this gets not nearly as much attention as the "Rooney goal". Rooney lost the ball in the build up so was desperate to make up for it and of course he scored a belter but this is equally as good.
Subaru (Arsenal) 3 years ago
They raped Nancy! Poor girl…LOL
Ryzer14 (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Hilarious mate.... Truly hilarious
Nicolnj (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Lol
Zizou324390435 (Olympique Lyon) 3 years ago
Its a nice goal but there are tons of goals like this in the ligue 1, its a shame it doesn't get as much attention as the other leagues. I think mainly of moussa sow's goal agains OL earlier this season, I think it was nicer than both rooney's and briands. People should watch the ligue 1 more
Zizou324390435 (Olympique Lyon) 3 years ago
Link: www.footytube.com/video/olympique-lyon-v-lille-605...    My favorite bicycle kick from this season
Kanchelskis14 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Shinned it
Noddyshiels (Manchester United) 3 years ago
What a goal!Still say rooneys was better. Top corner, keeper didn't get near it and the match level at 1-1. And it looked better too!
LunaBoy1 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
All 4 of those goals were nice
Jegax3 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Ligue 1 is way underrated. Briand does the best bicycle i've seen in years, not that I'm saying rooney's is worse (man city's defence was dreaming though), but he actually wanted to try it. Marseille holds Man Utd, Lyon holds Real. Watch Ligue 1 more people
Soccerfaithful (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Ligue 1 tends to be less watched because its clubs just can't afford to buy off superstars (spending more than 30 million £ for a single player who often turns out to be not that good => Ibra being bought for 40 million euro+ Eto'o). Which of course doesn't mean the teams play worse, but just that they don't attract as much attention.
You want proof? Lyon has had better Champions League results in the last 5 years than Real Madrid, yet people all over the world watch Real Madrid...
Aliko (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Best french team LYON!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football