Forums / Nancy
Order: Newest / Oldest
Olympique Lyon V Nancy, Feb 18
Faceo (Liverpool) 3 years ago
The definition of a awesome game for lyon
Pauleta (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Very nice game.... Good to see myself score(check my profile pic lol) hope he joins man utd.... We so badly need a playmaker.... The nancy keeper was simply outrageous.... Didn't make any attempt on all goals except jimmys bicycle which went straight at him
Rodney555 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Awesome goal slightly pretier than rooney"s in my opinion, but the englishman's goal, was better calculated, with a bigger team (more inluence on the media), a bigger player (rooney), in a stressful atmosphere, and in a derby vs a strong opponent, scoring the winning goal.... That's why it's a goal to remember...
ChrisSartin13 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Haha not even close to topping Rooneys. It basically comes off Briands shin...
Anyu89 (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
You are right it was the shin.... Still nice goal though!
Rodney555 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
But both goals are awesome and hard to score.... If goals will continue to be like those.... Ouufff we will have quite a show this year.... ^^
Davidif (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Anyone who knows football knows that the context of Rooney's goal doesn't matter, its the skill and the presence of mind that matters. Briand's goal is the same as Rooney's period
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 3 years ago
Both goals are Beautiful! Taking into account the contex or the scoreline is useless. I mean who cares.... All We wanna see is cracking goals like that. Week-in week-out
Hall2304 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Noooo, nobody wants to see special goals week in, week out.... That's the idea of them being special, they don't happen often
DEFENDtheBRIDGE (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Hall2304    Did you ever think about maybe it would be a sign that players are pushing the boundaries of what is possible in football?
Georgio (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Just about as good as rooneys
Maestro34 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Briand's goal was briliant!
TheCreator (Everton) 3 years ago
Briand definitely left his brand on the game
DTaDiablo ((Footytube Staff)) 3 years ago
Fantastic goal and game. The only huge difference to this game and uniteds was the scoreline. Lyon had already won the game at that point, where as the united game vs man city was in a pivotal moment and could have easily gone either way.

But a fantastic goal, I love seeing the spectacular goals scored no matter who the team is!
Esso02 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Good performance by Lyon even though it seems like Nancy made it easy for them to walk all over. I would've loved to have had Bastos over at Man United but we've got Nani & Valencia already. Gourcuff maybe...
Tobiavenger (Arsenal) 3 years ago
WHAT A STRIKE!
Tomthedon (Arsenal) 3 years ago
It looks like both Rooney and Briand's goals come of their shins? .... Just me?
Yep just you.... Briands did but watch rooneys again my friend.... It comes off the hinge of his foot
Payet10033 (AS Saint Étienne II) 3 years ago
Yes indeed, more their shin guards actually...
FridayNightPiff (Arsenal) 3 years ago
.... Rooney's came off his shin.  Well done Lyon, go kick some Real Madrid ass!  I believe you can do it!  Fuk Mourinho!!
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Sorry there won't be any madrid ass kicking lol.... Really nice goal and really nice setup.... And yes they both came outta' their shin guards
DaGaza, don't be so sure about that, Barcelona thought that they'd beat Arsenal but look what happened.... All I'm saying is don't get too over confident.

FridayNightPiff, look at the different angles of the goal and you'll see that it came off the hinge connecting his shin and foot
Tomthedon (Arsenal) 3 years ago
The more I see them the more I see shin, but each to their own. Both are dam good goals!
Nicop46 (Aston Villa) 3 years ago
Magnifique but de Briand, si Rooney n'avait pas marqué le même, on en aurait plus parlé...
Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Sans doute; mais celui de Rooney était pt-être encore plus beau
70sdancer (Charlton Athletic) 3 years ago
There's definatly going to be a who can score the best overhead kick rivalry between players now....
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Il a ete un grand but gourcuf + toulalan-danger faire attention madrid  

Kick4Life - changing lives through football