Forums / Nancy
Order: Newest / Oldest
Olympique Lyon V Nancy, Feb 18
Drakilla (Olympique Lyon) 3 years ago
See the goal of Briand in the stadium;what a goal!What an atmosphere!
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Félicitations Drakilla
AdnanMessi (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I hate RuTube!
Bradsenal (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I no it sucks
Bedr0m (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Oh, Nancy
Honestabe (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Pauvre nancy
Zhudayong (Barcelona) 3 years ago
This is the Lyon i've known for while now. A wonderful Lyon that can aspire to surprise RM once again. And what makes me happier is the continuity of their good performence (speaking of last weekend and the heavy score away from home.)

Would Mourinho be able to exorcise RM's past demons in the champions league? I hope not.... But even if they do, now, looking at Lyon's form of late, am sure it won't be an easy task
Shwing (Liverpool) 3 years ago
That goal gave me chills! Good finishing from Lyon, but the defending from Nancy was absolutely horrible
Yoan Gourcuff! Magnifique! Magnificent! Magnifico! 杰出的足球运动员.... 太棒了!
LegendisPaul (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Are you from China? No seriously, no discrimination
Dude.... Of course no discrimination!
As for your question, am not.... I just love to learn languages and various cultures! And I enjoy speaking them!
And the writings in chinese means nothing nasty.... I won't dare! It means ''Magnificent player''
That's just an unfair comparison! For those who claims that Briand's amazing goal is not better than Rooney's by stating the importance in Rooney's goal are just unfair!

Score in football is definitely not easy. Now as for the beauty of the goal, you can't just rob someone's amazing goal by simply stating the lack in its importance and the poor strength of the opponent. Plus, nothing is too prove that Nancy is a weak side. And even if they were, it's not Lyon's fault to have managed to score 3 goals before Briand's goal. Man UTD could've done the same before Rooney's goal.... And if they didn't or couldn't, it's neither Lyon's fault.

Such goals are simply not easy to reproduce and that's despite the opponent or the importance of the goal.... 'cause if it was then Iniesta's goal is the best goal of 2010. But am sure if someone were to say that.... Lots of people would wanna hit him with a car!

Goal OF THE week: ''as for now''

1- Briand
2- Rooney
3-....
Uconn2004 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
How can you say that importance doesn't add to the quality of the goal I'm not saying briand's goal was not fantastic but lyon were already 3-0 so it had little significance. Unlike rooney's which happened during a fierce derby game and turned out to be the winner
Mjay83 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
The importance of a goal can't be added to the evaluation of the beauty of a goal. It's 2 different matters. Maybe you can consider it if you are talking bout how bold and creative a player is. Which in this case i'll give it to rooney cause he tried something like that in a crucial time of an important game! But these two goals are simply amazing
Et1et2et3 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
It wasn't bold it was just reflex. He who tries nothing gains nothing
AdnanMessi (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Because Uconn. If someone scored something like that whilst being down say 8-0, you wouldn't call it crap
Nah Rooney still better, thepower of his kick more intense. And its top corner
Pito316 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
@ Zhudayong, ok, your right. You can't say the importance of the goal counts in the quality of it. But you didn't say why you think Briand's goal was better. I guess you just hate rooney so you just put Briand's goal above Rooney's. But I'm just assuming that's why you think that. Mayb you just forgot to mention your reason
Pauleta (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Dude no keeper in this world or the next could save rooneys bike because it was simply too perfect.... Briands bike was straight to the keeper!
You know what Pauleta, you are so right about that! Honestly speakin' Rooney's goal was amazing in a sence that no GK could save that one! But Pito you are wrong to think that I hate Rooney. And I can confess that I hate no one.... And that's from the bottom of my heart! I simply thought Briand's goal bested Rooney's because, personaly, when I looked at both actions, Rooney to me seemed more like he had no choice left but to be bold and try that. Considering his run and the course of the ball, that option was the last ressort for players of his standards! While as for Briand's you can see on his stands that he decided the course of his action. He willingly decided to do that. And considering how difficult it must be to score like that.... I simply give it to the one that choses willingly to do such a move as it's definitely not easy.

I hope you get my point! And I don't hate Rooney nor Man UTD or English national team 'cause if my junior brother was to hear that then i'd be in real trouble as those are his teams! Lol
Realmcoy (Arsenal) 3 years ago
That goal was crazy!
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
An excellent win, instils some serious morale into the players. To Real Madrid, this is a warning not to underestimate cette Lyonnais
Pito316 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Bastos is getting better and better. Great player. Wouldn't be surprised if Chlesea, Barca, Madrid, City, all make bids for him in the summer. Great bike goal. But I don't think it was better than Rooney's. Rooney's bike was better because it was straight upper 90, and all any1 could do on the pitch was stare. That's just my opinion though. I also think that ppl just hate Rooney, so they say Briand's was better. LOL!
Ponchoman17 (Internacional Porto Alegre) 3 years ago
Bring Bastos back to the selecao!
Nancy's defence is weak today, that's why they lost, plus of course Lyon's total football offensive play
Rudimaldini (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Now milan just look like a stupid club for second time
Pauleta (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Let me guess.... You are talking about gourcuff right?
Raynor (Sporting CP Lisbon) 3 years ago
Briand puts the icing on the cake! Brilliant, there is no other word to descirbe it! Can Lyon surprise Real? If they preform like this.... Yes, but even a few steps down, means elimination.
Lyon really need to be at the top of their game to have a chance
Esso02 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
No, you're wrong. Jimmy Briand puts the cherry on the icing on top of the cake (like Andy Gray would say in FIFA 11)

Kick4Life - changing lives through football