Forums / Mozambique
Order: Newest / Oldest
Portugal V Mozambique, Jun 8
Cienioxxl (Juventus) 4 years ago
No, Nani is out, damm :/
Sspdcm (Sporting CP Lisbon) 4 years ago
Nani will be truly missed by everyone who supports portugal, one of our top performers at the moment.... However we are extremely well covered in the wings with danny & Simao.... I think Ruben is extremely useful player, a utility player whom can play Fullback and Midfield and a constant performer.... I think he will give cover to miguel.... Whille duda will be pushed up to ML to give cover to Danny or Simao while Paulo will give backup 2 Fabio whom I believe he should defiantly should start.... From what I saw with cape verde, fabio is extremely on form and will be a star for the future...
Jimmybreeze (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Nah, I think you've got it the wrong way round, it's this way.... Erutuf eht rof rats a eb lliw dna mrof no ylemertxe si oibaf, edrev epac htiw was I tahw morf.... Trats dluohs yltnaifed dluohs eh eveileb I mohw oibaF 2 pukcab evig lliw oluaP elihw oamiS ro ynnaD ot revoc evig ot LM ot pu dehsup eb lliw adud ellihw.... Leugim ot revoc evig lliw eh kniht I.... Remrofrep tnatsnoc a dna dleifdiM dna kcablluF yalp nac mohw reyalp ytilitu a, reyalp lufesu ylemertxe si nebuR kniht I.... OamiS & ynnad htiw sgniw eht ni derevoc llew ylemertxe era ew revewoh.... Tnemom eht ta sremrofrep pot ruo fo eno, lagutrop stroppus ohw enoyreve yb dessim ylurt eb lliw inaN
MiguelDinho (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I reckon that the Potuguese team won't succeed in this WC. Nice pass from Deco though
Hondapanda (Seattle Sounders) 4 years ago
While I totally support Portugal going into the WC, I would have been so satisfied if they were beat in a friendly against Mozambique.
Years of discord by colonizers handled on the field
MaximOrlov (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Nah it took them 50 + mins to score against Mozam? I really don't see them doing well in the World Cup
Chelo (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Atleast we score or own goals not like england & atleast we win unlike italy
Jimmybreeze (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Maxim, I really hope you were joking
Bryant4real (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I think they'll battle it out with Ivory Coast for that second place spot
Naki77 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Too bad Nani is out.... And yet I think Portugal will go to the 2nd round as the 2nd place of the group.... M pretty sure they can beat Ivory Coast...
Metal4Us (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Portugal can go far in this WC if they're lucky cause they're very weak comparatly to 2006 Wc
MAWTH (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Don't forget euros 04, but that was figo's era
REDDevil98 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Now is Ronaldo era but yeah I would be surprise if they go pass the round of 16
Craigos763 (Juventus) 4 years ago
Good luck in the World cup portugal!
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
They really don't convince me or really anyone who isn't Portugese....
I do think Ivory Coast will grab the second spot in this group.... If it's Portugal, they won't pass Spain in the following round.
Ponchoman17 (Internacional Porto Alegre) 4 years ago
Danny comeback?
Nani will be truly missed by everyone who supports portugal, one of our top performers at the moment.... However we are extremely well covered in the wings with danny & Simao.... I think Ruben is extremely useful player, a utility player whom can play Fullback and Midfield and a constant performer.... I think he will give cover to miguel.... Whille duda will be pushed up to ML to give cover to Danny or Simao while Paulo will give backup 2 Fabio whom I believe he should defiantly should start.... From what I saw with cape verde, fabio is extremely on form and will be a star for the future...
[account-removed] 4 years ago
It's a matter of flair for the media and confidence for the team. Nani took some of the spotlight off Ronaldo and is actually in form. That goal last week was something! It'll heap a bit more pressure onto Ronaldo with the media and opposition managers focusing their remakrs on him. Will be interesting to see how portugal respond. Good luck, as I think portugal can battle with Ivory cost for the second spot
Gunnerous (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Was going to happen to Nani sooner or later - he got injured trying an overhead kick. Fergie has already been warning him about the back-flips. Thing is you shouldn't be trying that in training before a big tournament! Ronaldo should cope alright though, he thrives on attention...
To be honest from my opinion I think it's extremely unlucky to injure your clavicle (collar bone) from a overhead kick or even black-flips, from a overhead kick you will pretty much be extremely high in the air and land in a strange manner.... I think it had must been a clash that made him land in a serious manner, but I rather them train in full intensity to improve there teamwork and match fitness rather just passing a football around like chimps...
@ Madten

True he will be extremely missed.... He was on great form for Man Utd and Portugal in the finally stages of the warm-up friendlies.... Back home there was much media attention on the fact whom should play nani or simao well know we know who will defiantly play simao....
But from what I saw I think Danny will step up.... (from what I saw in the Mozambique game Danny and Fabio on the left, real nice combinations) and Simao, which I hope will have a great world cup....
R9Phenomenon (Chelsea) 4 years ago
These last minute injuries have gutted the players as well as the fans of WC.... As if the shocking selection by the coaches of leading teams to keep the stars at bay wasn't enough.... What do you feel guys?
Akimoto (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Not so good as expected
Katana (FC Porto) 4 years ago
Average game
Kt66nf 4 years ago
I have never heard of Danny before, am I the only one? Anyway, he looks pretty good in this game. He must be a good football since Zenit paid 25m for this guy. With Nani injury and todays game against mozambique I don't see Portugal doing well in the world cup
Guessing you didn't watch the 2008 Uefa Super Cup Final.... Zenit vs Man Utd.... Danny Man of the match performance in the final, he can perform in big occasions.... One of the best players in the Russian League...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football