Forums / Mozambique
Order: Newest / Oldest
Nigeria V Mozambique, Jan 20
Saadoony (AS Roma) 4 years ago
I always wonder how Mozambique beat Tunisia
Iusc4 (Gimnasia CdU) 4 years ago
No need to be surprised, Nigeria has always maintained neutrality in soccer. Mozambique is awesome at home and perhaps had a poor performance in this game. It is incorrect to attack Mozambique due to this game because the players showed their greatness during the qualifying campaign.

Had Nigeria not lack killer instinct, its 2010 World Cup ticket would not have solely depends on Mozambique defeating Tunisia. I state this because in both encounters between Nigeria and Tunisia, Nigeria scored the first goal of the games and let up, then had to struggle to regain the lead and eventually the games ended a tie. This is turn tells one that Nigeria is good side in the competition, but the players need to be mentally ready all at times to defend their lead.
2choices (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I agree with you. They look good going forward but defensively they lack cover and give the opponent too much room. I think Zambia will have a good time with that defence because they move quickly while Nigeria move back slowly and don't cover
MrOlav (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
The first goal by Odemwingie was really nice! "Bomb" as they say it in Poland
Cienioxxl (Juventus) 4 years ago
Exactly
Fatherkofi (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Damn Yooo Peter Is the truth, and he's the lightest in the team.... Lol  
NaijaBoy (Arsenal) 4 years ago
What does that have to do with anything? Nonsense
Cienioxxl (Juventus) 4 years ago
Good to see Nigeria in the next stage
Asoufi (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Nice!
Disconn3ct (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Great match nigera nad first goal is amizing goal  And mousimqe good team will be beter in the next champions I think
NaijaBoy (Arsenal) 4 years ago
This is more like it
2choices (Chelsea) 4 years ago
They might have won this game but I'm still not convinced with Nigeria. My boy Mikel is not impressing at all. Their defence is sitting back instead of attacking and that's not good. Mozambique could have punished them by getting the ball into the box instead of shooting from outside
Nkrumah (Arsenal) 4 years ago
P. Odemwingie need to play 4 arsenal

Kick4Life - changing lives through football