Forums / Melbourne Victory
Order: Newest / Oldest
Melbourne Victory Chat
[account-removed] 5 years ago
Lets give em a good kick in the butt, go victory
Ossie (Liverpool) 5 years ago
C'mon melbourne keep it up! Nothing less than a win. C'mon
KWManUtdFan (Manchester United) 5 years ago
The start to the A-League is a close one so far. Seems like there are a few teams that are in the running. Look forward to seeing the table later on in the season
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Incoming A-League franchise Melbourne Heart are currently on a search for strikers according to head coach John van ‘t Schip.

The Dutchman has just returned from a two-month scouting trip in Europe where he was casting an eye over potential targets to bring to the Australian competition and confirmed that goalscorers were the priority at the moment.

“For the moment, we will be looking for the players up front, " van 't Schip told melbourneheartsyn.com.

"That's where our focus is, looking for players we feel can bring a little bit extra, and that is the main thing we were looking for abroad in Europe. "

Van ‘t Schip was confident he could lure some players to the A-League but insisted things would not happen right away due to the state of most European seasons at present and the fact that the Australian league was still growing.

"Yes, there is a chance (the players will come), ” he added.

"I think it will only increase at the end of the European season when the players will know more about the situations at their actual clubs and the possibility of resigning.

"If the situation is clearer, they can make a decision to come or to say, 'No, I would like to stay because I have another opportunity in Europe'.

“The big competitions are still played in Europe, so it is going to take a long time to improve and develop that big name which will make players think, 'yeah, I'm going to go play in Australia'.

"The financial aspect and the influence of the salary cap play a part also, but we are still a young league and have room to grow. "

What do you guys think?
Will heart be better than victory?
Come on melbourne fans, rise up.comment  Become a strong team. Then you may, show the res of the world that australia got some stuff
Lolololol, I'm sch a troll
Next game we got sydney fc.  
Sydney is the best
Hahaha
Rudimaldini (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Is that melbourne victory song?
Acidyid (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
You're s**t, and you know you are
Loooooool
Dum dum
Chelsea90 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Don't jump between rival teams (sydney and victory)
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Kevin muscats going crazy! Haha that's how we roll
Too bad he retired
How did we loose!?! Nooo! That's the end of it for us
Reg10 (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
What happened? I was in melbourne last year and watched 4 games they didn't lose? New roster?
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Harry Kewell Welcome to Melbourne Victory

Kick4Life - changing lives through football