Forums / The Massive Punt
Order: Newest / Oldest
What Happened To The Name!!
Matt (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
If you are wondering why this forum has changed from being 'the footytube Punters Lounge' to 'the footytube Lunters Pounge'.

The simple answer is we received a lovely email (can't find the sarcastic emote!) from someone explaining that we change the name or face legal action. So welcome to the Lunters Pounge!
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
What about "the loafers lounge"
Maybe not, we'll have the fukin bakers onto us.... Lol
Matt (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
OK so the 'the footytube Lunters Pounge' was too close so welcome to 'The Massive Punt'
So it was who I mentioned? .... Could we change the P to a "C"?
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
You'd have to guess the culprits are on this list Link: www.google.co.nz/search?q=Punters+Lounge

By the way some ancient Greeks are on the phone asking can you change the name of this whole place to something other than 'forums' as they have been using that for thousands of years
Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Yesterday my dad called to say he was going to sue me for copyright infringement because I was using his surname
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
He was probably lounging around like a real Punter when he called too
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Ay my great grandpop rose from his grave and said he wanted his name, my middle name back, f**k Guess I'll have to change it to something never used before, Duncan Yutsilinwaka sounds pretty original, if that one is being used somewhere else on big old earth I guess I am f****d
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Trolololol, money whores, as if that would affect there website...
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Exactly mate, obviously not got much else to do on their site!
BoboRed (Leeds United) 3 years ago
Maybe now that we've got a new name, perhaps we could have some cool new content?
Patience bobo.... Cool? .... New? .... Watch this space
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Let's hope Apple doesn't find anything bad here. They have been suing the socks off of anyone they want for anything they want
Peteko 3 years ago
I bet their lawyer is concerned about justifying his fat check.    "Look what I did to them and saved our site from sure bankruptcy. "

Kick4Life - changing lives through football