Forums / The Massive Punt
Order: Newest / Oldest
Week Two - 2011 Prediction Super League
Ltm017 3 years ago
All I can say is two draw in a row! A draw is better than a loss    Stay level and peak at the right time! Lol
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 3 years ago
Same here. I am the king of the draws.

Although it's strange that you have 4 points with two draws. Are you sure you didn't win the first one?
Theo (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Hahaha I am so sorry Netnerd, seems like I am the only one that picked a game on Monday btw I really hope that game ends in a draw, so I can get to +8
3 years ago
Theres always one!
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Liam you gave me +1 for marseille, when it should have been -1, leaving me on +3 for this week
3 years ago
Ok cheers, actually leaves you on +2, but still a win! Will have a double check through all scores once the pesky Chelseaman's result comes through
My maths is as bad as yours ffs, and you a bookie?
3 years ago
The odd missing digit missing on the balance sheets is a regular occurrence at the bookies, I can tell ya

If anyone does spot any mistakes, please let me know, those plus and minus keys get a lot closer to each other after a slab of ale
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Yay I predicted two draws! And I won! God Bless you Merseyside Derby
3 years ago
Well I have sat and watched 4 drawn matches so far today, yet I couldn't pick one of them for myself    Stupid game
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Did you know that if you were to correctly predict the 4 draws it would have been 180-1! Woulndn't have minded having a few quid on that!
Marcloo (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I was hoping on today's games to (man utd, real madrid, barcelona to all win) to get me a win as I was on 0pts but man utd and real madrid drew :/ a loss this week for me
HangTime (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Error
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Hamburg Draw? I meant Wolfsburg! Damn I should have looked at my draws properly
Man, why did I have to change my draw pick of liverpool vs everton to wbs vs blackpool?
Guess what my draws were gonna' be    Liverpool, Man Utd, Wolfsburg    I would have gotten all the draws correct!
That's a big change. Liverpool, United, Wolfsburg to Sunderland, Hamburg, and that one other team you got.

At first I got Birmingham, Sunderland, Liverpool. Then I just thought that maybe Liverpool could win this one and changed it to West Brom
Haha lol yeah those were my draws that I thought of before looking at fixtures
SimonHang (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
I'm gonna' lose before all the other people unless I get lucky but I know I won't a little. I'm a little good so not at least at last. Hahahehe. Week 13 is gonna' make me lose because 13 is my less favorite number
Sam (Juventus) 3 years ago
Thought Man City had this game in the bag.... Now hanging on by a thread!
I can't see how Man City is conceding so many goals. They have such a big and strong back line and defensive minded mid fielders
Juveseria (Juventus) 3 years ago
Liam sorry about the latish entry, I may send my week 3 prediction unusually very early, would that be ok, just to cover the fact that I may not have connection
3 years ago
Early is fine. I tend to post the picks on a saturday AM, so as long as i've got them by then its all good. (so long as no picks are included from any friday matches!)
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Man City and Barca looks like the favourites this week
3 years ago
Ok folks, picks are posted, good luck everyone.

27 entries this week (same as last week), so looks like we have a nice group of regular players
BIJACK (AC Milan) 3 years ago
So after this week, it is expected that several non-active registered players will be kicked out.... Right?
3 years ago
That's right mate, so the table should be a lot more tidy when I update it after this round.

Also, depending on the number of regular players we have will determine how I break down the separate leagues after week 4
How many do you reckon will get the boot after this weekend?
FootyRulz (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Darn it I forgot this week's entries!
So how many are missing in action this time?    Do we need to organize a reminder?
Naaa, I say fook em, what do they want? , us to pick their selections as well?
I think we're ok with what we have, and I think liam will think the same
3 years ago
Well, I have 21 entries including my own at the moment. I won't be sending out reminders this week. I would rather have a small group of regular players, than a large group that I need to be chasing up every weekend
Yeah that makes sense I think, if they really wanted to play they would be sending their picks in! Is it miss 2 weeks and your out anyway?
I'm always chasing after my two brothers Elbert and Simon.
I think elbert and simon messed up on their picks when they send it. I think in the away wins, instead of putting the winning teams' name down, they wrote down the home team playing. For example, Wigan vs Arsenal. They didn't write down Arsenal for the away win but wrote down Wigan
OK then. We're fine as it is
3 years ago
Yes, GreatScot, its 2 strikes and you're out in this game!

HangTime, I sorted out your brothers entry, as I don't have a hangover this morning. I might not be so kind next week

Kick4Life - changing lives through football