Forums / The Massive Punt
Order: Newest / Oldest
Week Two - 2011 Prediction Super League
SimonHang (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
I'm gonna' lose before all the other people unless I get lucky but I know I won't a little. I'm a little good so not at least at last. Hahahehe. Week 13 is gonna' make me lose because 13 is my less favorite number
HangTime (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Man, why did I have to change my draw pick of liverpool vs everton to wbs vs blackpool?
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Guess what my draws were gonna' be    Liverpool, Man Utd, Wolfsburg    I would have gotten all the draws correct!
That's a big change. Liverpool, United, Wolfsburg to Sunderland, Hamburg, and that one other team you got.

At first I got Birmingham, Sunderland, Liverpool. Then I just thought that maybe Liverpool could win this one and changed it to West Brom
Haha lol yeah those were my draws that I thought of before looking at fixtures
Hamburg Draw? I meant Wolfsburg! Damn I should have looked at my draws properly
Error
3 years ago
Well I have sat and watched 4 drawn matches so far today, yet I couldn't pick one of them for myself    Stupid game
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Did you know that if you were to correctly predict the 4 draws it would have been 180-1! Woulndn't have minded having a few quid on that!
Marcloo (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I was hoping on today's games to (man utd, real madrid, barcelona to all win) to get me a win as I was on 0pts but man utd and real madrid drew :/ a loss this week for me
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Yay I predicted two draws! And I won! God Bless you Merseyside Derby
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Liam you gave me +1 for marseille, when it should have been -1, leaving me on +3 for this week
3 years ago
Ok cheers, actually leaves you on +2, but still a win! Will have a double check through all scores once the pesky Chelseaman's result comes through
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
My maths is as bad as yours ffs, and you a bookie?
3 years ago
The odd missing digit missing on the balance sheets is a regular occurrence at the bookies, I can tell ya

If anyone does spot any mistakes, please let me know, those plus and minus keys get a lot closer to each other after a slab of ale
Theo (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Hahaha I am so sorry Netnerd, seems like I am the only one that picked a game on Monday btw I really hope that game ends in a draw, so I can get to +8
3 years ago
Theres always one!
Ltm017 3 years ago
All I can say is two draw in a row! A draw is better than a loss    Stay level and peak at the right time! Lol
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 3 years ago
Same here. I am the king of the draws.

Although it's strange that you have 4 points with two draws. Are you sure you didn't win the first one?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football