Week Three - 2011 Prediction Super League
Lifeguard 3 years ago
Dang - only +3, one point away
3 years ago
Rant edited
3 years ago
Table updated, for week three
3 years ago
Hats off to Elbert, Hang Time and VeljaSrbin who all got great scores in a week that has proved difficult for almost everyone else!
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Yep, good pickin guys, and automatic qualification to the footytube fa cup lads
3 years ago
Must add Daalayo to that list too, who scored a whopping +6    Updating table now
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 3 years ago
Congrats
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I guess a draw isn't that bad.... I wonder how many people got =4. I think its like only 3-4 people
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 3 years ago
I am going from bad to worse.

Out of luck as well. Despite their midweek victory and being on the rise, I was sure Inter would be crap against Udine, but able to get a draw. Udinese won. Go figure.
I was expecting Getafe to get a major draw at home against Espanyol. They score first and then they lose 1-3!
My Mainz pick was bad and that was not just luck. I make the wrong choice. My other bad pick was Atletico away.
I was also expecting City to get a draw away at Villa Park. It was not a bad pick, but it didn't work. Draws are hard to guess anyway.

All in all, another week to forget and probably heading straight to the bottom of the table. I am Avram Grant of the FTPL.
Borg (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Agreed, we both had the same reasoning. Damn!
Daalayo (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Lol "I am Avram Grant of the ftpl". You made me laugh
BIJACK (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Netnerd.... FC Twente Won 5 - 0 and I got -1?
3 years ago
They won 5-0 on wednesday at home but played away this weekend and you had them as home win
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Fc twente won 2-1 away to groningen, because I had the match for a draw?
Ahh.... I didn't see the date of the match.... My bad.... I thought any league matches in week 3 can be used
3 years ago
No worries, at least you got a point this week
Netnerd.... In the table above, it seems that I miss one of my win games. I have 2 wins, 1 draw.... Just being nitpicking
3 years ago
No probs, thanks for pointing it out, will update when I get back to my home pc
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Why did I get -1 for PSG they won 3-2?!?    And Tony won +1 not Draw +1
3 years ago
PSG was a Coupe De France match so was not a qualifying match    A negative score is a loss, 0 or 1 is a draw, 2+ is a win
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Oh right I see now, Cheers Netnerd and sorry for being an idiot!
3 years ago
No worries, there were a few little errors by various people this week
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Theo (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Yes! 3 straight wins for me now but sadly I did not get +4, all because Atletico and Spuds messed up games they should have won lol
HangTime (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I doubt many people will have +4...
I notice that Vishal024 had Arsenal, AC Milan, and Dortmund for his/her Home Wins.  Ltm017 got a -1 for Napoli's win.... Should be +1.
Marcloo (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Lol true, vishal024 didn't re-read the rules this week. Anyway another loss for me this week week 1 went so well lol
FootyRulz (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Darn it I messed up most of my predictions this week but to be fair it was a very hard week of fixtures to predict
Marcloo (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I'm currently on -1, hope todays fixtures can bring me maximum points. Those draws are hard to get
3 years ago
Took the day off yesterday, so I'm sure you can imagine that today I have an incredibly sore head. I will try to update everyones scores throughout the day
I can't believe you only picked teams from the english league
3 years ago
Week three picks now up there, 24 entries in week three
FootyRulz (Chelsea) 3 years ago
So how many have actually remembered this week. I wonder what was the point of all those people signing up if they were not going send in their entries
Borg (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Sent. Tough week!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football