Forums / The Massive Punt
Order: Newest / Oldest
Week Eight **VOLUNTEER REQUIRED**
3 years ago
I will be away for most of next week, so am looking for a volunteer to post up everyones picks/update the scores for week 8 ONLY. I will update the table as normal on monday.

If anyone knows they will have 15 minutes to spare next saturday morning (26th February), please let me know and I will send you the temporary password for the email address via meebo.

Cheers
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Now that's the nicest profile pic yet mate, beats the others hands down.
Saturdays I'm always busy mate until about 2pm, but maybe it would be better a non mod participating, I'm sure you'll be swamped with helpers mate
3 years ago
Must be going soft in my old age
Not a bit of it
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
I'll do it, if nobody else wants to, next saturday you say, i'll probably be working but i'll try and get it posted up before I head to work!
3 years ago
Nice one cheers. Probably be best for you if one of our younger members does it, but if everyone else is otherwise engaged then the job is yours

Funnily enough, the reason I can't do it that week is because I'll be up your way for the Rangers v Saints match
Whats got you going to that game liam? .... Must be a betting coup.... Lol
3 years ago
I'm up in Glasgow for a christening on the saturday, so naturally, I turned my 2 week break into a footballing holiday.

Heres my schedule so far!

Tuesday 22nd Leeds v Barnsley
Wednesday 23rd Arsenal v Stoke
Thursday 24th Liverpool v Prague (with the away fans )
Sunday 27th Rangers v St Johnstone
Tuesday 1st Boro v Forest
Wednesday 2nd Celtic v Rangers or Notts County/Man City v Villa (not booked yet)

Its a good job my missus loves me
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Ohh damn it, I'd love to of took the pl home 1 week, lol, not that difference, but still, anyway, I was about to ask liam if I could take one week
I'll take week 9 then if great scot can't
3 years ago
Ayyam, I think its probably best if you take it instead of GreatScot. I don't want him to be late for work!
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 3 years ago
A "footballing holiday", you got that right.  I can't even dream of doing that.    Enjoy Liam.
Yeah that's fine with me, didn't seem to be too many jumping at the chance to do it so I thought i'd throw my hat in there!
Ayyam will do great!
3 years ago
Thanks for the offer though mate!
No worries Liam, I run another predictor game on my mates site, so would have doubled my workload so wasn't to bothered!
Anytime you need a hand don't be shy to ask though!
Sorry Greatscot, I kniw how bad it'd feel if someone took it from me, no hard feelings buddy
Ita awrite Ayyam, got a wee cuddle from ma girlfiend am ok now! Lol
Nah seriously I would have been pushed for time to get it posted so would probably have made mistakes, is better this way! Maybe seen as I passed it on to you I can get an extra point as a reaward?! lol
Lool greatscot I can't do that, I need you or SG to lose and something even more unlikely, me to win
Ltm017 3 years ago
Aww Thanks everyone for thanking everyone else and for being so nice. I feel the love in here.

I would feel the love even more if someone would offer to buy me a ticket for a game....
SimonHang (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Just let me know if you need my help. I usually spend my weekend online watching soccer games anyway. So it won't be a problem or much trouble for me.

Edit: OMG, this is hangtime. Not Simon, he didn't log out
HangTime (Chelsea) 3 years ago
So yeah, I will be able to if needed
HangTime (Chelsea) 3 years ago
So yeah, I will be able to if needed
BIJACK (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Cool.... It's solved then
3 years ago
Thanks for the offers, its good to know you guys have got my back when needed.

Ayyam will handle things for this week, but if he needs any help, please lend a hand

Kick4Life - changing lives through football