Forums / The Massive Punt
Order: Newest / Oldest
The Netnerd "Memorial" Cup Semi Final 2nd Leg
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Hello and welcome to the 2nd leg of the semi final, with both matches still so close its hard to decide who will go through to the final!

The losers of the semi final match ups will play a 3rd/4th place playoff!

Good luck to those still in the competition......(except Lifeguard ) and let the battle for the final commence!
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Squeaky bum time lads.... Lol
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Bobored odds?
BoboRed (Leeds United) 3 years ago
To Win Tournament      5/2 Lifeguard    3/1 GreatScot    3/1 Ayyam    7/2 Ordaye  
Hey guys don't forget to send a tie breaker in with your predictions this week!

I guess this weekend we'll do the total amount of goals in Serie A!
Ok i've sent my predicitons to BoboRed this week, was trying to send them to someone who I know comes here regularly!

Anyway don't forget your tie breaker this week, you never know with the matches being so close they might be needed!
Did you remember to send your tiebreaker to bobo? .... Lol
I tried to play it safe, hopefully the el classico hangover doesn't continue.

Anyways, I know I will go down, the 2nd leg is always bad for me, if it werent for my unexpected 1st leg results I would be out. Now the comp is much closer. Whatever happens I enjoyed being the under dog yet going to into the semi-finals. I can't wait for next season
Oh get off your knees ayyam.... Lol
You said it before tony, its all in the mind games, and when I trick myself, miracles occur
I have caught onto ayyam, he is secretly ANDY GRAY.... Lol, and I fully expect him to win this, I reckon theres a betting coup going on with bobored at the centre of it all, so I'm calling in the trading standards people to investigate irregular betting patterns.... Lmao.
Unless you give me a tip?
You havent heard the news tony, We predictors don't get paid alot. About 2 shillings per tournament, we win...
Ordaye (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Sent
Nice one Ordaye, I haven't had a spare minute to check and see if everyone has sent in but I'll double check this afternoon!
These are my picks of the week:

Homes – Barcelona, Valencia, Vitesse
Draws - Auxere, Nice, Monoco
Aways - Lille, be. Munich, Villareal

Yours Ayyam?
BoboRed (Leeds United) 3 years ago
I think GreatScot has been on a 3 day bender since the Caley Thistle result midweek, and is now cracking on after the gubbing over the jambos.

Sales of Tennents Extra mustve gone through the roof! (or maybe Buckfast)
Yeah, very slack john.... Lol, theres a chance you could be right liam
I am changing Vitesse to Genoa. I forgot that the dutch league ended last week.  Tie Breaker: 31 goals La liga
Sorry guys, I got locked out of my house today, was working and came home in the afternoon and found I was locked out and the missus was away, just got in from work now, and got straight to it! Sorry for the lateness but its true! Lol

I'm posting peoples picks now!
Sorry Ordaye I didn't see your message i'll change it when I update it tomorrow!

Cheers for being patient guys!

Chance to get out on the piss would be a fine thing, work is crazy busy the now, might squeeze in a few if the Gers win the league next weekend! Lol
Might join ya, btw linfield won the irish cup to complete the double
We only have Barcelona the same, I went safe this week, which is why I am scared
I'm the only person not to have Bayern, and Valencia, lol I'm a gummy
Hey guys i've done an update for just now, I'm just going back to work!

At this stage AyyamS5 is out!

Lifeguard's Parma pick for the draw looks to have seen him through, only a miracle from Chelsea will get me through I think!

At this stage it looks like being a lifeguard v Ordaye final!
Lifeguard (Bayern München)(Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Wow! You put up one heck of a fight John, thanks for the game, almost had me. I'm cheering for you 3rd place man.

Had to say it
Cheers Paul, was a tense match there for a bit, I was in the lead until you pulled that draw out of the bag!

All in all though you deserve it more, you have been pretty consistent with good score's while I feel I have been pretty lucky at times!

Good luck in the final mate, I'll be rooting for you!
So the results are in, my late comeback was thwarted as Lifeguard continues to march on to the finals!
Ordaye staged an incredible comeback to storm into the finals with an impressive score this weekend!

Well done guys!

Commiserations to me and AyyamS5, who go into the losers playoff!
Well played the winners, theres always next year for the losers.... Great compo in memory of the great man "netnerd", he'll be partying in his grave, or odds building.... Lol

Kick4Life - changing lives through football