Forums / The Massive Punt
Order: Newest / Oldest
The "Netnerd" Memorial Cup Quarter Final
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
I don't mind aslong as no one else does, it might be better to send them to someone else, then we can't be accused of collusion, send them to bobored, or marcinny, might be a better idea
Yeah ok i'll do that then!
Good luck to all eight who are left, I hope we get some close results this weekend, to set it up for next week
BoboRed (Leeds United) 3 years ago
Quarter final picks SENT!
VeljaSrbin (FK Partizan Beograd) 3 years ago
Sent my in! Quarter finals are played in two legs, right?!
Yes 2 legs all the way to the final!
Just to let you know mate I still don't have your predictions yet, only BoboRed's have made it through to me so far!

I will try and get the draw posted tomorrow, photobucket is playing up today so can't get it uploaded!

Cheers
My bad man, I sent it to the old email address! You should get them now. Thanks...
Yeah got them now cheers bud!    Ayyam yours still have not reached me yet!
Lifeguard 3 years ago
Sent mine in - its funny, I look at all the leagues and have so many options, yet I always seem to use only 3 or 4 of the actual leagues allotted
I hate French league when it comes to predictions, you never know who is going to beat who! For the first time I picked Lille last week, and they s*****d me over! Stay away from France...
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
SENT!
You could be the dark horse here ayyam, choose your selections well, daniel san.... Lol
OMG! Mr Myagi of ireland
Tony Miagi, the Karate master of footytube! Lol

Doing my predictions just now, will send them to BoboRed this time, if you could let me know you got them mate, cheers!
Got em GreatScot, confirmed
Naa, I'm more for lamb chops and loin chops than karate chops, that's too sore on the face.... Stuff that
Greascot did you get them now?
I'll have to check later Ayyam, but i'll let you know!
Yeah Ayyam got them mate!

Also FootyRulz you don't need to send yours anymore Ayyam put you out, mainly because you missed a week! Lol
I have discussed with Soccergal my tactics. I shall reveal.

I faked my ugly-win over footyrulz to give every one the image that I am shite, and now I am the dark horse, muahahaha
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 3 years ago
I'd be very scared if I were Zlatan. Lol
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 3 years ago
Zlatan is currently in talks with his fella Gazza, the latter says: « Ayyam bring it on son' »
I LOVE IT.... MIND GAMES, THIS IS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT.... LMAO
Lifeguard 3 years ago
I don't know Ayyam....  
What ones ayyam?
Looks like Greatscot is busy this afternoon/is in bed with a stinking hangover.

Maybe people would like to post their own picks here for the time being, so we can see what we're up against!

Here are mine:

Homes - Feyenoord Rotterdam, AC Chievo Verona, Roda JC Kerkrade
Draws - Calcio Catania, Genoa CFC, OGC Nice
Aways - Ajax Amsterdam, FC Twente Enschede, Internazionale Milano
Hangover.... I wish mate! Lol      Just in from work will post peoples picks asap!    Just off to do them now!
Ha, no worries.... Hangover tomorrow then!
That's them posted now, sorry its bit big, done it in a rush! Lol
Lifeguard 3 years ago
Wow Bobo - I'm glad you weren't against me, four of our picks are the same  On the other hand, Sam and I have one the same - lol
How did you even manage to do that, GreatScot? You broke the forums!
God only knows lol! When I update it i'll shrink it a bit as if by magic!
Hey all, will post the updated scores in about 20 mins or so, just home from work!
Totally sucked out this weekend, scoring just 5 points. Luckily my opponent didn't have a great week either, and the worst I can end up is 7-5 down
Yeah that's them up now, still a couple of people waiting on Villarreal, i'll tell you what though I really admire Lifeguards power of predicting, another incredible score from him and he's still waiting on Villarreal too!
Sam (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
I agree.... The tie is essentially over- really stood no chance when my home and away wins just weren't working out.... I feel like that the sumo wrestler analogy was more appropriate in my tie with Lifeguard....

Either way, I'm glad that a mod stands a realistic chance of winning this.... FEAR lifeguard!
Lifeguard 3 years ago
Lol - wow.... Never thought i'd do this good.... Watch, i'll end up choking right at the end
Lifeguard (Bayern München) 2 days ago  Wow Bobo - I'm glad you weren't against me    Yeah.... Phew!
Thanks sam, that could have been me taking that hammering.... Lol, its not over till the fat lady sings, she's fairly clearing her throat.... Lol
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 3 years ago
Now you guys know with whom I had to deal in the first round. Lifeguard the new beast of predictions. Be afraid! Be very afraid!
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 3 years ago
Ouch! My picks were poor in this 1st leg with only one correct home win. Ah ah Ayyam did pretty well so far in this tie. Interesting for the 2nd leg May the best win mate

Lifeguard 3 years ago
.... And to add insult to injury, Villarreal gets the goal in the second half on a penalty by Rossi to win the game 1 - 0
Sam (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
I always knew I hated submarines, especially yellow ones!
LOL, what can I say, the mind games work
Daalayo (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Hi Ayyam, Did you know that you didn't get the 3 points of the Arsenal draw? Greatscot marked you red instead of Green
So I did, well spotted Daalayo, will sort that later on! AyyamS5 owes you a pint now!
Thanks Daalayo, so I got? Sweet, still its only a 6 point lead and Zlatan can take it back at any moment
Moved to new thread.    

Kick4Life - changing lives through football