Forums / The Massive Punt
Order: Newest / Oldest
The "Netnerd" Memorial Cup Final!!!
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Well played paul, big congrats mate, and I bet ayyam never thought he would have been third, great effort, also ordaye and john, well done getting there lads.

And a big thanks to john for taking on the netnerd role, and carrying the game on.... Cheers
So a big well done to Lifeguard and Ordaye on reaching the final!

I think i'll make this a one off match as most finals are, and we are running out of matches before the season ends!

So this week's pick's have to count big time as there is lots at stake!

Not for me and Ayyam though but its a fight to see who gets the "coveted" 3rd place!

Good luck guys may the best predictor win!
You might need a tie-break as its a one off final?
Good point Tony, send a tie breaker too, this time its the total goals in La Liga and the Epl!
OR? You could have a midweek replay with whatever games there is on say tues/wed?
Lets take suggestions and see what one is most popular for the tie breaker for the cup final!

I though about the total goals in the games between Man Utd, Chelsea, Real Madrid and Barca!
Sam (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
The 2 beasts of the competition meet in the final, just as it should be. I think it will be a really close final and wish you both the best- you both deserve to be there.

I think that the tiebreaker that involved total goals in a league(s) weekend fixtures is a decent option
Daalayo (Liverpool) 3 years ago
May the best man win
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
   Well, its all g! Third is technically silverware so bring it john!
Lol yeah that's a podium finish, let the games begin!
That's mine sent in now, Sent them to Tony this week!
Thanks.... Lol, its aswell you mentioned it, because its very seldom do I check my e. Mails
BoboRed (Leeds United) 3 years ago
Rumours flying around that 3rd/4th place have pre-organised a friendly draw, so they both get their hands on a medal
I'm saying nothing until I see a lawyer! Lol
As soon as Lifeguard sends his picks I'll post them and we can let all pre-organised talk go away! Lol
Lifeguard 3 years ago
Sorry guys, been at work all day - sending them shortly
Lifeguard 3 years ago
Sent
That's fine man, they are posted now, most of picked the same home teams apart from Ayyam, he is thinking outside the box, it looks like he has gone for the risky strategy, will it pay off for him?!

Good luck to all in the final prediction weekend of the season!
I always do.
Good luck to eveyone today, I won't be back till tomorrow to update things so you will probably know by the who has won!
Ordaye (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Congratulation lifeguard!
Sam (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
The beast has struck again! All I can say is MOD power!
Well done Lifeguard worthy winner, although Ordaye didn't give up without a fight, was a really close final! Well done guys!

Well done to AyyamS5 too on taking 3rd place, I had a stinker but take nothing away from Ayyam great performance and deserved winner well done mate!

Only got your message this morning about your Villarreal pick, west ham lost anyway so just left it as it is, and if Lyon win tonight you will only compound my misery even more! Lol
It was a close one, but Munich was the difference.    Amazing tournament, Shithouse by me yet managed to run away with it, wow 3rd place!
What now boys? Wait till next season?
Lifeguard 3 years ago
WOOO! Its been fun didn't expect to win it at all when we started, but I did
Nice speech man, short but to the point!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football