Forums / The Massive Punt
Order: Newest / Oldest
Netnerd's Obituary
Lifeguard 3 years ago
It seems with the end of the Prediction's league, the demise of Netnerd has also come. Unfortunately for footytube, a good user has left, and not a bad one. Netnerd - we'll miss you if you don't come back, especially your "controversial" pictures which had the mods always on their toes

Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
I'm hoping things are'nt this grim ffs.... Lmao, we can't have depression in the footytube ranks
Cloudst 3 years ago
This is.... Super depressing
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 3 years ago
But why did he leave anyway? That came as a huge surprise for me, I mean there must have been other reasons than the end of Prediction league, right?
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
He thought the forums are dying, but I myself can say it is improving, alot!
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
He was a gentle giant, often to be seen lumbering around the village children near the well. He once helped me change my cart wheel by lifting the entire thing up - such a feat of brute strength! I liked his rhymes and his sense of fair play.

Wait a second that's not Netnerd, that's Andre the Giant.

Let me think. Oh right, Netnerd, get back on here under a new account and don't tell anyone its you. Deal?
Lifeguard 3 years ago
Or just tell Ant or Tony to let us know you're alright
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 3 years ago
Oh my.  Lifeguard, you scared me for a moment. I thought he died for real. Maybe I am hearing too many bad news recently.
Lifeguard 3 years ago
Sorry bud - if that was the case I think I would have written Liam's Obituary. But still its a loss on here
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
I noticed one of his comments went missing. Search him up. Nothing. Although I didn't know him very well, he was a great contributor and shall be missed

You shall be missed, Best user on footytube, helpful and gave up so much of his time every week to let us do a pl.

Skip to 0:40 to understand what I'm feeling
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Its almost as if someone swapped out that video for another random one
Nice, ant, this is almost as awesome as getting rick rolled -. -
Yeah, Netnerd was da man. This site will be poorer without him.

But if he misses us, even a small percentage of how we miss him, he will come back under a different nickname. I mean one that we would never suspect it's him: like Netgeek, or Wernerd or smth.

Until then, hope you're doing well mate
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Well even if he doesn't come back he will surely check in from time to time and see these messages we all have left him, surely there is someone on here who knows why he suddenly vanished?
Almost like a super hero, here one minute bringing joy to the footytube community with his pictures and games and then once his job was done he vanished into thin air!
Hope your safe and sound Netnerd and maybe you can pay us a visit sometime!
Rockerr (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Lookslike the answer is in matt's wall...
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Yeah there it is, not any reason though!      
The gypsy that I consult for my match predictions and bets, is also a medium and does also "spiritual seances". I asked her to look for a certain Netnerd and she tells me she already senses a presence in footytube.

Now, considering my results with my predictions lately in the league, I am not sure whether to believe her or not. (She has a hot daughter though)
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Your closer than you think marcinny.... Lol
Ketan87 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I called him granpa the other day and he is gone.
As I say, always blame a Liverpool fan, sooner or later it will be validated. Lol

Kick4Life - changing lives through football