Forums / The Massive Punt
Order: Newest / Oldest
Footytube World Cup Podcast - Episode 21
Carl (Rotherham United) 3 years ago
Ahh, its the weekend, and football is BACK!

We preview the quarter final games from Saturday.

Cheers

Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Come on carl, your letting your standards drop mate.... Lol, 12 seconds in " argentina v brazil"? .
I reckon you must have bet brazil to win it.... Lol, let it go mate.
I got to agree with liam on the capello saga, they need to get shot of him pronto, and some players, whats the sense of more of the same? .
I think keeping capello is down to money.
They deffo need an englishman installed at the helm, whats the wee guy at blackpool called? .... Lol
I might have a bit of liams 3-2 argentina win at 35/1, I might have a £5 on that tomorrow, just out of interest
I might even take a named first goalscorer with that result, just to bump the odds a good bit, maybe higuain
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I think Germany are going to dissect them to be honest
3 years ago
If that 3-2 comes in Tony, I'll be expecting a nice pint of the black stuff the next time I decide to venture further up north than Newry
Well I took higuain 1st goal, argies 3-2, 130/1, for a £5 stake, so it could be pints all round mate.
Btw, your missing out if you havent been further north than newry, the pints taste better the further north you go.... Lol
The last bet of that kind I got up was chelsea v m. Boro cup final, I took de matteo 1st goal, chelsea 2-0, at 100/1.... Long time ago
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Hard luck with the bet! 2 mins in, Muller scores
Par for the course ant
3 years ago
Well we all knew the argies would get exposed at some point, but perhaps not in that manner!
PS.... I challenge you to a "my local serves better black stuff than yours" challenge any day of the week!
At least it proved my point about maradona not being worthy of the name manager, he was clueless, no gameplan, nothing.
I think other teams argentina beat earlier in the compo were scared of them and never attacked them with any purpose, well the germans blew that outta' the water
Just out of curiousity, why is pete done up like an old tart in the pic above? , is there something needs shared with the group?
Love the green eye shadow.... Lol, makes him look like a right trollope
You obviously havent heard of the crown BAR in belfast city centre liam just facing the most bombed hotel in the world, the europa hotel, great guinness, 1, 000's can't be wrong.... Lol
3 years ago
Thatll be his barbara cartland look.    I shall have to sample a pint, next time I'm up there on a booze run
Gimme a shout when your coming mate
ElPeloHernandez (America de Cali) 3 years ago
I agree Tony I saw the match and saw a Argentina that almost lost all tactical ability on the field. I remember watching Messi come up to his defenders just to bring the ball up I was stunned that he had to do that and it was because they never played the middle field witch not only hurt there attack but let the Germans walk right in and take time to set plays on the offensive. Amazing performance for Germany for me this was the World Cup Final if Argentina won I thought they would take it if Germany won the same and Germany showed they have what it takes to beat any team.

What I meant by I agree was that Maradona seemed like he had no clue how to Manage the team on the field

Kick4Life - changing lives through football