Forums / The Massive Punt
Order: Newest / Oldest
Footytube World Cup Podcast - Episode 11
Carl (Rotherham United) 4 years ago
Well. Well. Well. What on earth was that last night!

It seems that some of the lads were just too ashamed to appear on the podcast today, so its a 2 man formation.

The Scot just couldn't resist!

Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
Well done carl, at least you had the testicular fortitude to face the music, unlike liam and araz.... Lol, hangover I doubt, more embarassment lol.
But I'm sure pete will get his chance for a chuckle at their expense over the next few days, you can run but you can't hide.... Lmao.
I see since your latest episode wayne rooney has apologised to the fans, he might just have saved his bacon with the england faithful, what he needs to do now is win the next match for england, with one of his swashbuckling displays, which has been missing of late
Petecheyne (Aberdeen) 4 years ago
Hehehe, I think you're onto something there regarding the embarrassment
4 years ago
Embarrassment? Yeah, about 20 cans worth
BluenoseNo1 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Its their own fault really for hyping them up to seem like world beaters
MacStevo (Rangers) 4 years ago
OMG guys I just loved the first 10 mins of this podcast! I could listen to English people ripping thier team to shreds all day long. Pete sounded like he was grinning from ear to ear the whole time he was trying to be objective
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
Oh come on stevie, theres no need for that.... Lol, just because I support the reigning home international champions, and we beat england 1-0 last time out healy, healy, healy, doesent give me licence to wind them up.... Lol.
But it gives you a warm glow inside
Petecheyne (Aberdeen) 4 years ago
Hahaha, how I enjoyed these 2 posts
MaryTheo (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Did McD's sponsor this podcast?!? .... 'cause I'm loving it! Haha, You Brits are Hilarious!
BluenoseNo1 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Why do people always associate deep fried mars bars with us scots when i've never seen one in my life

Btw great show bougherra my idol was the best player on the park vs england
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I didn't hear the score of the England - Algeria game, but Ireland beat Algeria 3-0 less than a month ago, so I assume England must have thrashed them six or seven nil.

Right?
Mrwinalot (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Great podcast guys! Keep em coming  
4 years ago
Here are my bets guys, for todays games:

Slovakia/Paraguay ht/ft @33/1
Over 6 corners in the 2nd half @ 2/1

-------
Italy to score 3 or more v NZ @ 6/4

-------

Brazil -1 on Asian Handicap @-1

Good luck with all your bets guys and girls
4 years ago
The price on the Brazil Handicap there should read @ 13/10
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
The England team went to visit an orphanage in South Africa this morning. "it's good to put a smile on the faces of people with no hope, constantly struggling and facing the impossible" said Jamal Umboto aged 6

Kick4Life - changing lives through football